5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Bath Toy!
Published on January 12, 2011 by Ashton's Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars My kid wasnt interested in these until she was 18 months.
First, the pros: the cups are well made, well balanced, and easy to scoop and pour water out of. We do use them for washing hair.

Published 16 months ago by Seattleite

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Bath Toy!, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Dunks Stacking Bath Toy, Blue, Green, Yellow (Baby Product)
My daughter received these Skip Hop Dunck toys for Christmas. She is 10 months old right now and she loves to watch them float around the tub. My 3 year old son also loves to fill them up and pour the water out of them. I also use them as a rinse cup. I love that they stack together, it makes storage very easy. The ducks do float very well in the tub, and are a really nice size. These are so cute and seem to be very durable. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars unique bath time tool and toy, December 29, 2010
This product doubles as a device for pouring water over a baby's body and as floating bath time toys. I love that this product is very unique. I haven't seen anything like this down any baby aisle. It's a functional accessory for bath time.

5.0 out of 5 stars a new favorite, January 6, 2011
One for each of my two children, and one for the bath-giver! It is the perfect little bath toy. The bath-giver will find it holds enough water to rinse a child's hair without too many re-dunks into the water.

I hope these last until I have grandchildren - they are fabulous!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtime fun!, May 10, 2011
Ok, so these are basically bird-shaped cups, but both Mommy and Baby love them. The colors are nice, and the shape is good both visually and practically. They are good for stacking, pouring, floating, playing ducky and rinsing baby's hair. Baby (12 mo) is fascinated with water poured out of them; she likes grabbing the stream of water. We've only had them a month, but they seem like they will be durable. The only, very minor, drawback is that when we stack them up to store on the side of the tub, they are very wobbly and usually fall off.

3.0 out of 5 stars My kid wasnt interested in these until she was 18 months., March 24, 2013
Seattleite (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

If you're evaluating whether this toy is right for your child, let me chime in with a vote that my 14-month old girl was completely uninterested in these. She can pick them up empty, but doesn't yet have the strength to pick up a full cup, much less pour one cup into another, etc. Most of the fun of scooping, lifting, and pouring is still missing.

By 18 months, she wanted to play with them every bath time. It took a while to get there though, so my suggestion is to bear that in mind for the age you're buying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, kid AND mom approved!, April 4, 2011
Gorgeous design and my 2 yr old niece loved them! Not just for the bath either. Her mom who is very particular about design thought they were beautiful just to keep little toys or even snacks in. My 6 & 9 year old saw them and asked for a set too!

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot of applications for a simple toy, September 3, 2013
These are such great bath toys.

We use them to wash shampoo off my daughter's head. She also loves to play with the streams of water we pour out. She'll also push them around, put other toys in them, and eat them. I'm sure she will continue to enjoy these as she gets older. We started using them at 5 months and they're still in use at 9 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bath Toy, September 12, 2013
My son likes to stare at these. He isn't old enough to really play with them yet, but I love them because I use them for pouring water over him to rinse the soap off. It is way easier than going to get a cup from the other room! Love them. And they are super duper cute. And a lot bigger than I thought they would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size, August 21, 2013
This are big! We love them, the hold a lot of water, safe for children, plastic has good quality. we love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Perfect, July 30, 2013
These ducks are my 20 month old daughter's favorite bath toy (and she has a lot!). They are fun for her to stack and to pour water out of. I use them for washing shampoo out of her hair. We also have the Skip Hop whale faucet cover and I like that they coordinate.

Skip Hop Dunks Stacking Bath Toy, Blue, Green, Yellow