5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
Published 17 months ago by jess

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ugly in person...
And besides that , it closes with a buckle thingy instead of a velcro snap like on my other Skip Hop changer...But other than that it does what it's supposed to do...
Published 18 months ago by Beryl Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 12, 2013
This is a great item.. I only wish I had bought this sooner rather than lugging around my big diaper bag while out shopping or quick trips to the store. Fits easily in the bottom storage bin in my stroller, and holds everything we need for a short trip. The handle is convenient to strap to strollers, or hang on a hook. The changing pad is large, and the bag seems sturdy overall. No problems or regrets with this one, it's awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this thing, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Jonathan Adler Pronto Changing Station, Nixon Black (Baby Product)
i'm a new mom and have been on a steep learning curve with all the things you need/don't need. i tried to get most of my things at garage sales and such and found an eddie bauer diaper bag that was working fine for us. (i kind of hate the way most diaper bags look and i'm not paying $100 for one. just not going to.) then for a long trip to my in-laws i thought i would need to create a changing place since we would be without a changing table. i got this and seriously--who thought i could feel so many things for little diaper clutch/changing station but I LOVE IT. we used it in the car on the way down and back up, we used it at my in-laws and fast as 1-2-3 packed it up and took it out with us for our brief outings. i find now that i forego the diaper bag and just grab this when we leave the house. its super easy, perfect size, great material, easy to get to everything, easy to pack up plus its cute. its true you can't fit more than 3-4 diapers in it but part of my routine now is taking it to the baby's room to refill whenever we get back, if necessary. any bigger and it would be more cumbersome thus defeating the purpose. i'm getting these for all my baby gifts now. i wish there were more colors and patterns to choose from but that's the only thing i would change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mobile changing station, August 9, 2012
This is a great changing pad. It closes up to easily fit in a diaper bag or large purse , has room for wet wipes, diapers etc. And can quickly and easily be wiped clean. I highly recommend it and the color choices are terrific

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential piece of baby gear!, August 5, 2013
This bag is so convenient, it holds all of the necessities. If you are breastfeeding, it is the only bag you will need when going out with your little one. There is enough space for diapers, wipes, creams, a change of clothes. I highly recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and stylish, June 12, 2013
Exactly what we hoped it would be. Great for on-the-go changes. My husband likes it too, which is a plus in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality., March 31, 2013
My wife and daughter used this at the park. We love it. Great quality and easy to fold. Sold and durible.

5.0 out of 5 stars I take it everywhere!, July 9, 2014
I take this diaper bag with me everywhere! I do also have a Diaper Dude bag (that my husband prefers), but I love this one for its portability. I can just throw it in my handbag or tote for the day and that's that. It easily holds about 6 size 3 diapers, a spare onesie, as well as a small pack of travel wipes. I don't use the plastic wipes case, as it doesn't really serve any purpose other than to hold your resealable travel pack.

All in all, a great purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 8, 2014
I have two women that are due this month that I bought these for. I had for kids and this would have been nice to have. One of the ladies has had her baby and I just gave it to her a day ago. I will see what she thinks after a bit of time with he new/first baby. Exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this for a baby shower, March 19, 2014
My Neice and Nephew love this now that their little girl has arrived. Makes it nice when changing on the road or out shopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for trips, February 20, 2014
Super convenient and great for travel. The pad is big enough for a comfortable diaper change even when you can't find a changing table and the bag holds enough diapers for a flight. I'm very happy with it and am now exclusively using it instead of a bulky diaper bag.

Skip Hop Jonathan Adler Pronto Changing Station, Nixon Black
$34.00
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.