1,538 Reviews
 (1,236)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake Product initially. Skip Hop made it right!!!!
I was sooo excited to order this packback for my daughter and at such a great price. However, upon receiving the item from the seller FaShion Queen, I found that it was a counterfeit product with a tag that said, "Colorful Phoenix" and not Skip Hop. Attempting to return it and get a refund now. Will update review accordingly.

UPDATE:

I not only filed...
Published 11 months ago by Catherine Domogala

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, just a little too little, even for my little one
Published on March 3, 2011 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, just a little too little, even for my little one, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl (Baby Product)
The backpack itself is adorable. I got it for my daughter who is in Kindergarten and she loves it. The only problem, and it is a significant one, is that it's not big enough to hold a single standard 8.5"x11" size folder. Which is quite disappointing for both of us. She really wants to wear it to school, but can't because her homework folder won't fit. If they would have made it just a couple of inches larger, the folder would fit perfectly and it would probably be the best backpack ever. That couple of inches difference makes it unusable for us.

If you don't need to fit anything in there that's as large as an unfolded sheet of standard size paper in there, I would recommend this backpack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Careful, I received an imitation product from China, September 23, 2013
Careful! I received an imitation bag that was saying 'Colorful Pheonix' instead of 'Skip Hop'. I don't believe Amazon was doing this intentionally but they should have done better job what they are importing. Returning this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake Product initially. Skip Hop made it right!!!!, October 2, 2013

UPDATE:

I not only filed an issue with amazon but contacted Skip Hop directly just to let them know there was a company selling counterfeits. I received a refund from the seller and much to my surprise, Skip Hop sent my daughter an authentic backpack! They did not need to do that and because of their OUTSTANDING customer service, I am an even more loyal customer and will never hesitate to buy their products. Thank you Skip Hop!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Be weary of purchasing from Trade-Mart, October 23, 2013
This kids backpack was advertised as being a "skip hop" brand backpack which is what i was looking for. when it arrived, it was NOT from "skip hop" at all. While it looked similar, it was indeed another brand and had different ears, material, and tag pulls. It looked like a much cheaper version of the backpack i thought i had purchased. I would not buy from Trade-Mark again as they do not sell what they are advertising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad ratings for small size not warranted, October 6, 2010
Skip Hop and Amazon are both very specific re: the uses and dimensions of this backpack. At less than 12x 12 in and 4 inches deep, I don't know how you would expect it to work for school. People probably saw how cute it is and just figured it would magically work for that purpose just because they wanted it to. Isn't that enough? Why should they have to let the facts get in the way? That being said, at just under $20 the price is a little high for what it is able to be used for.

See the information below:

From Skip Hop:
Dog Zoo Pack
Guardian's Guide:

* Ages: 3 and up.
* Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for the Original Owner

Ideal for:

* Who: Kids ages 2 and up.
* What: Toting toys and snacks.
* Where: The playground, around town, and at the airport.

From Amazon:

Product Details
Color: Dog

* Product Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 11.5 inches ; 1 pounds

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl (Baby Product)
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS ITEM IS NOT THE GENUINE SKIP HOP ZOO PACK. IT IS FAKE FROM CHINA AND IT SMELLS BAD!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable - but small! Better for toddlers than for preschoolers, July 30, 2009
This bag is super cute and seems well-made but it is small... I bought it for preschool for my 4-year old but I would say it's more appropriate for a toddler sleepover bag or something along those lines. It is much too short to fit a folder and you'd have to fold up a piece of paper or art project to fit it inside. He loves it so I think I'll keep it but I might have to buy a different one for preschool. If I had bought it as a toddler carryabout bag I would have given it 5 stars for that purpose!

1.0 out of 5 stars I GOT A FAKE~~~, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl (Baby Product)
My friend and I Got a fake..I am so upset this seller..I Want to full refundSkip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, November 13, 2009
This backpack is so cute I can hardly stand it. But be warned that it is definitely a backpack made for toddlers, not really for school-age children. I use it mainly to cart around my 2 year-old son's toys and books in my car in case I need to keep him entertained somewhere but there is not a whole lot of room in the backpack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! I recieved immitation., October 20, 2013
I waited for a very long time to take this. It was sent from china.
When I recieved, it was packed with not-official pack without even label.
And also even though my daughter used just twice, green flower was falled off.
I wasted my money.