4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!
Published 5 months ago by Stella H

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell
I love the colors! It's cute. And the size and shape is great, but it smells like a new painting for a week. Now it is gone:)
Published 2 months ago by Hudeckova Eve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Set, Blue Owl (Baby Product)
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, May 23, 2014
I love that it is larger than the plastic sandwich bags. I can put a juice box and snack in it for my preschooler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
It is cute having a matching set with the lunch bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip hop never disappoints, April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quaity, April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good crayon/toy holder, March 25, 2014
We got these as a gift and use these bags to hold loose crayons and markers (or other small toys) on long road trips or on trips through the airport. It works really well for that! The smaller bag also works well for keeping open dry snacks (like bags of pretzels) contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 15, 2014
I bought this for my niece and she loves it. She already has the little backpack and takes it everywhere, and I thought this would be a nice complement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!!, March 13, 2014
My 3-year-old is now thrilled to eat his sandwiches for lunch when I pack them in his owl sandwich bag! The snack bag has a little handle that he says "fits me perfect!" I love that they are top-rack dishwasher safe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›