4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!
Published 9 months ago by Stella H

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell
I love the colors! It's cute. And the size and shape is great, but it smells like a new painting for a week. Now it is gone:)
Published 6 months ago by Hudeckova Eve

4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Set, Blue Owl (Baby Product)
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Snack Storage, March 6, 2014
As the mom of two preschoolers and a toddler, I rarely leave the house without taking a snack along. We've tried a variety of storage options and these are by far our favorite. The re-usability factor and trendy designs earn them a high rating even before putting them to use. My girls were excited by the different animal choices and couldn't wait to try them out. I washed our owl and ladybug bags right after removing the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they dried. They are large enough for a substantial amount of food to fit, yet manageable for little hands. The handle on the back of the snack bag adds to the ease. I appreciate the soft material, since my kids enjoy banging containers on any hard surface within reach. My favorite feature is that these can be folded and put in my purse without taking up much space. This is a product that I love, my kids love and is good for the environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".

4.0 out of 5 stars Good crayon/toy holder, March 25, 2014
We got these as a gift and use these bags to hold loose crayons and markers (or other small toys) on long road trips or on trips through the airport. It works really well for that! The smaller bag also works well for keeping open dry snacks (like bags of pretzels) contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quaity, April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, May 23, 2014
I love that it is larger than the plastic sandwich bags. I can put a juice box and snack in it for my preschooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip hop never disappoints, April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy construction, easy to clean and so cute, October 13, 2014
Sturdy construction, easy to clean and so cute. I bought a set for each of my boys and we use them EVERY DAY. I like the large size. They still fit easily into a lunch box, but they hold enough food to feed a hungry child, unlike others that might hold 3 pretzels. The sandwich bag can easily swallow oddly shaped bread, another plus in my book. The zipper seals the bags well enough that the sandwiches don't dry out and carrots, apples or other things one might put in the snack bag actually stay fresh. The instructions say you can wash them in the dishwasher, which I have not tried. We use them so much I've only had time to scrub them with soap and water, rinse, dry and fill them up with food again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reusable Bag for Snacks, October 23, 2014
I bought these for my daughters snack and morning breakfast. The larger bag (sandwich bag) can hold a juice bag/box, cereal bar and fruit pouch (those applesauce squeezy things) or a bag of snacks like cheez its. The smaller bag holds a plastic fruit cup, fruit snacks (you know the small bag with gummy like "fruit") a spoon (kid size spoon or a plastic spoon with the end sticking out) and a folded paper towel. They clean easy and I can also put them in the wash. I use these for my 2y 3mos old and 5 yo. For the 2yo, she carries it fine with her hands but it would be nice to see a wrist strap on the big/sandwich one. The smaller one has a handle on the back.