4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!
Published 7 months ago by Stella H

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell
I love the colors! It's cute. And the size and shape is great, but it smells like a new painting for a week. Now it is gone:)
Published 4 months ago by Hudeckova Eve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great match to the backpack!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Set, Blue Owl (Baby Product)
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good crayon/toy holder, March 25, 2014
We got these as a gift and use these bags to hold loose crayons and markers (or other small toys) on long road trips or on trips through the airport. It works really well for that! The smaller bag also works well for keeping open dry snacks (like bags of pretzels) contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quaity, April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip hop never disappoints, April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad smell, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, May 23, 2014
I love that it is larger than the plastic sandwich bags. I can put a juice box and snack in it for my preschooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and great sizes for sandwich and snack!, September 13, 2014
These are adorable!!! The larger one is perfect for a sandwich- it is bigger that the sandwich so there is no worry of it fitting or having trouble getting the sandwich in the bag. The smaller one is more of a round shape than it looks in the picture. Perfect size for goldfish, grapes, etc. The small bag is a little hard to get turned inside out for cleaning but just takes a little effort. The material on the outside is wipeable. Great purchase for sure!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
It is cute having a matching set with the lunch bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to wash but I only putted dry food, September 9, 2014
My kid loves the character but I'm not sure if I'm loving it. It is easy to wash but I only putted dry food. So it could be changed when you put any possible wet foods. The reason I'm giving 3 stars is that it doesn't get dried quickly so it would be better if you have extra one to be safe. I still like this idea of reusable bag for the earth :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›