Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Owl|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$12.00+ $1.49 shipping

on March 6, 2014
As the mom of two preschoolers and a toddler, I rarely leave the house without taking a snack along. We've tried a variety of storage options and these are by far our favorite. The re-usability factor and trendy designs earn them a high rating even before putting them to use. My girls were excited by the different animal choices and couldn't wait to try them out. I washed our owl and ladybug bags right after removing the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they dried. They are large enough for a substantial amount of food to fit, yet manageable for little hands. The handle on the back of the snack bag adds to the ease. I appreciate the soft material, since my kids enjoy banging containers on any hard surface within reach. My favorite feature is that these can be folded and put in my purse without taking up much space. This is a product that I love, my kids love and is good for the environment.
review image review image
on May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".
on February 13, 2014
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.
on March 3, 2016
This is so, so cute. My preschooler is hard on his snack boxes. I have used the boxed styled ones and they haven't lasted too long.

I wash these daily by hand with regular dish detergent. I prop it up on a utensil to dry, and the outside material takes about 1 hour to dry. There have been no material snags, no zipper catches. Not even a stray thread to cut off. The lining does have a faint smell upon first receiving it new, which disappeared after 2 washes.

I have packed loose crackers, raisins, and other 'not too messy' things. I have also packed fruit like melon chunks and blueberries. They did not get smushed, and clean up was easy. I can't speak to smushed berries to see if they will leave a stain or not, but once berry season arrives in full force, I sure will try.
on April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.
on February 26, 2016
These are just really cute! They are great quality. The smaller of the two has a hard round bottom (like cardboard or thin plastic, maybe?) so it can stand up on its own and has a handle on the back to make it easy to hold. My 4 year old noticed that there are nuts in the picture on the package so he will only eat cashews out of it. Ha. I'm sure he'll move on to other things at some point.

I only gave this 4 stars because is lacks practicality a little bit. With the wings and antenna, it's slightly harder to put it into a lunch box. (They're soft, so it's not much harder. I just have to tuck them in.) But they're also hand-wash only. I'd like to be able to toss these into the laundry or dishwasher. The rather large tag (not shown in the picture) explains that you should turn the bag inside out and hand wash it and then let it dry. Because of this, I don't use these as often as I otherwise would. They do seem to hold up well and are really cute though.
on July 16, 2015
I was a little disappointed in these bags. My child has everything Skip Hop, but these bags are not the best quality. The material seems cheap and they have only been used a couple times and they are starting to show significant wear and tear.
on April 30, 2015
I love the size of these bags for snacks. They hold a lot. However, after using them for the first, it left my daughter's snack tasting like chemicals. How could these be good for food if they do that?? Kind of disappointed in Skip Hop because I love all of their other products. Someone posted on here that after a week the smell is gone. I'll try that before I officially throw in the towel.
on October 16, 2015
Although these were smaller than anticipated (another reviewer said that a change of clothes fit in the larger pouch---not even close), they are super cute and my daughter loves them. The largest pouch is a little larger than a sandwich baggie and holds her Goldfish in a Gladware plastic container and a Gogo Squeez applesauce. She uses it to keep her snacks together at preschool. The smaller pouch is bigger than a single serving of Goldfish or other dry snack, but it has a handle that makes it easy to hold. We don't use it for snacks, but instead she has little Squinkies and Shopkins and toys of that size in it. Would definitely purchase these again and plan on giving some as baby shower gifts!
on April 9, 2016
Cute and easy to wash, just turn inside out. Also can be left in the freezer overnight. I use the smaller pouch for grapes, works out great. The zipper has never snagged and even though it shows some wear from turning inside out a couple dozen times- it has never torn. A good value.