Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Color: OwlItem Package Quantity: 1Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 6, 2014
As the mom of two preschoolers and a toddler, I rarely leave the house without taking a snack along. We've tried a variety of storage options and these are by far our favorite. The re-usability factor and trendy designs earn them a high rating even before putting them to use. My girls were excited by the different animal choices and couldn't wait to try them out. I washed our owl and ladybug bags right after removing the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they dried. They are large enough for a substantial amount of food to fit, yet manageable for little hands. The handle on the back of the snack bag adds to the ease. I appreciate the soft material, since my kids enjoy banging containers on any hard surface within reach. My favorite feature is that these can be folded and put in my purse without taking up much space. This is a product that I love, my kids love and is good for the environment.
review image review image
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".
on February 13, 2014
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.
on March 25, 2014
We got these as a gift and use these bags to hold loose crayons and markers (or other small toys) on long road trips or on trips through the airport. It works really well for that! The smaller bag also works well for keeping open dry snacks (like bags of pretzels) contained.
on April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.
on May 23, 2014
I love that it is larger than the plastic sandwich bags. I can put a juice box and snack in it for my preschooler.
on April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.
on April 30, 2015
I love the size of these bags for snacks. They hold a lot. However, after using them for the first, it left my daughter's snack tasting like chemicals. How could these be good for food if they do that?? Kind of disappointed in Skip Hop because I love all of their other products. Someone posted on here that after a week the smell is gone. I'll try that before I officially throw in the towel.
on July 16, 2015
I was a little disappointed in these bags. My child has everything Skip Hop, but these bags are not the best quality. The material seems cheap and they have only been used a couple times and they are starting to show significant wear and tear.
on March 12, 2015
The smaller bag has a large round disk in the bottom, which is good for sitting on the table, but makes it very hard to turn inside out and clean. Otherwise, the bags are cute and function well.