4.0 out of 5 stars An average toy-not stellar, but not bad
I just want to list some of my observations of this toy to help others get a better idea about it.

Published 8 months ago by Mrs.Bloom

3.0 out of 5 stars cute design
its a cute little design, fairly flimsy and i wish that the mirror clearer so our LO could actually see herself - this is more of a fun house mirror and she loses interest fairly quickly with it. personally, i wouldn't buy again, but its well made and the animals are soft. its just not a hit with our baby girl so far.
Published 15 days ago by literary typist

4.0 out of 5 stars An average toy-not stellar, but not bad, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Stroller Bar Activity Toy, Treetop Friends (Baby Product)

-The 2 side toys do not detach and the tethers are short so for your baby to chew on them (and these 2 are the ones designed to be chewed on) the toy has to be relatively close. My stroller does not have a bar or anything that you could affix it to so that it would be close enough to chew on, but I have attached it to the handle of the shopping cart to give the kiddo something to play with at the store and it works good for that purpose.

-If you want to attached it to the handle of your infant carseat it will get in the way of carrying by the handle if you attach the toy before moving the carrier. I have a Chicco Keyfit 30 (which I LOVE btw) and when I have this thing on the handle I have to wiggle my hand under it to get a grip on the handle (okay it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance) but it entertains the kiddo for the most part. Sometimes it rolls too far forward so that the mirror isn't visible by the baby and the straps can be fanagled to be tight enough but it would probably fit perfectly on an infant car seat with a wider handle.

-If you have your own link chain type toys you can attach it to the middle so that it will be reachable, which is nice if you have it attached to the high chair and baby wants something to chew on.

-I've read in other reviews that people wanted a better mirror...We have a headrest mirror that is good quality and has a good image for a non-glass mirror. In my opinion most of the safety mirrors that are used in toys such as this are the same quality-the image is going to be distorted to some degree and that's just inherent to the product. It didn't bother me and wasn't a big deal, but to some it was a big deal so I guess it comes down to how close to a real mirror you are expecting. This one is wavy and you have to hold it taut to have a clearer reflection.

-If anything gets on it you have to hand wash it. Ours got some spit up on it and all I had were baby wipes but it came right out, so no issues there.

Overall it's a pretty cute toy, it's not very big, but a decent size for something you attach to a car seat. I didn't really like putting it on the car seat and couldn't use it on our stroller because it has a large tray instead of a bar, but I was able to mostly use it grocery shopping, on the high chair, or just as a tummy time toy. If I had seen one in person or put it on the car seat before hand I probably would have found something different, but it is a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 7, 2013
My 6 month old son loves this especially the teether on it. I wish it could stay in one position as it tends to rotate a little but my son doesn't mind. I do add more toys on it using ring hooks

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, November 6, 2013
Such a cute add on for a carseat and my baby loves the mirror! Easy to remove and put back on if needed to!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!!, June 11, 2014
I was happy to find this as a gift to my niece-like baby girl. They are so cute and fun. She'll enjoy it more once she can reach them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, May 22, 2014
We have this activity bar hanging from the handle of our son's infant carseat. He loves the blue birdie and can't get enough of the baby in the mirror. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, April 12, 2014
I used this for my son's old car seat . It kept him very entertained , I'd rarely hear screams from the back because he was playing with the toy instead MUST get for your infant so worth it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 9, 2014
Great stroller toy!! The baby loves it. It is quite yet intriguing for babies. Attaches nicely and safely to the stroller bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 22, 2013
It hangs perfectly in my car seat and I love the figures. I think my baby also likes it but he's only 2 months old so I can't tell...

5.0 out of 5 stars Activity stroller bar toy, November 29, 2013
Great looking toy, fits the bar and grabs the child's attention. Glad we purchased this skip hop stroller bar activity toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute design, September 7, 2014