Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Stroller Bar Activity Toy, Treetop Friends (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2014
I just want to list some of my observations of this toy to help others get a better idea about it.

-The 2 side toys do not detach and the tethers are short so for your baby to chew on them (and these 2 are the ones designed to be chewed on) the toy has to be relatively close. My stroller does not have a bar or anything that you could affix it to so that it would be close enough to chew on, but I have attached it to the handle of the shopping cart to give the kiddo something to play with at the store and it works good for that purpose.

-If you want to attached it to the handle of your infant carseat it will get in the way of carrying by the handle if you attach the toy before moving the carrier. I have a Chicco Keyfit 30 (which I LOVE btw) and when I have this thing on the handle I have to wiggle my hand under it to get a grip on the handle (okay it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance) but it entertains the kiddo for the most part. Sometimes it rolls too far forward so that the mirror isn't visible by the baby and the straps can be fanagled to be tight enough but it would probably fit perfectly on an infant car seat with a wider handle.

-If you have your own link chain type toys you can attach it to the middle so that it will be reachable, which is nice if you have it attached to the high chair and baby wants something to chew on.

-I've read in other reviews that people wanted a better mirror...We have a headrest mirror that is good quality and has a good image for a non-glass mirror. In my opinion most of the safety mirrors that are used in toys such as this are the same quality-the image is going to be distorted to some degree and that's just inherent to the product. It didn't bother me and wasn't a big deal, but to some it was a big deal so I guess it comes down to how close to a real mirror you are expecting. This one is wavy and you have to hold it taut to have a clearer reflection.

-If anything gets on it you have to hand wash it. Ours got some spit up on it and all I had were baby wipes but it came right out, so no issues there.

Overall it's a pretty cute toy, it's not very big, but a decent size for something you attach to a car seat. I didn't really like putting it on the car seat and couldn't use it on our stroller because it has a large tray instead of a bar, but I was able to mostly use it grocery shopping, on the high chair, or just as a tummy time toy. If I had seen one in person or put it on the car seat before hand I probably would have found something different, but it is a good product.
on July 4, 2015
The little one I bought it for will grow up in rural eastern Colorado. There're a lot of hawks and owls, and many other birds. I thought that the little owl and bird were cute and instructional. So, I hope the little one has as much fun playing with the little owl as he looks up at the skies and sees real owls. Well, that was my hope. Sadly, in his milieu, he will grow up to be a "kill it and grill it" type.

Nevertheless, I thought it was cute and cool. I nice, practical, soft, educational toy.

Cheers!!!
on May 18, 2015
A nice addition to our infant car seat. Our little one loves to pull the toys and look at the mirror while riding in the car. The middle owl is detachable so you can give it to the baby to use as a rattle.
on September 7, 2014
I love all this skip hop & this doesn't disappoint either. It's so cute & my daughter loves it! She's constantly talking to the owl & loves to use the apple as a teething toy. I use this on a britax b-ready carseat & it works great.
on September 7, 2014
its a cute little design, fairly flimsy and i wish that the mirror clearer so our LO could actually see herself - this is more of a fun house mirror and she loses interest fairly quickly with it. personally, i wouldn't buy again, but its well made and the animals are soft. its just not a hit with our baby girl so far.
on September 14, 2014
The leaf started sagging after a few days making it look worn and cheap. I ended up removing it from my car seat handle and sometimes just give it to my son to hold. I have other skip hop products which I love so I expected more from this.
on January 25, 2014
Skip Hop is one of my favorite brands for baby gear, and I thought I would completely love this toy. It is exactly as depicted and the baby likes it well enough to play with. However, the way it is weighted is a little odd--if you have the mirror strapped on the carseat handle and facing the baby, the toys swing forward and hit him in the face (we have a Graco Snugride carseat and he is 9 months old; the problem occurs in a whole range of carseat handle positions). I think it's because the center owl is long. We don't have this problem with some Infantino and Bright Stars toys that also hang from the bar but are off-center, so it's a little odd and slightly annoying. We still use it, but only when he's awake and wants to play with them actively. It's also fine to hang from other locations (a play gym, crib, etc.).
on June 22, 2016
it's a ok. it's a bit too close to her face. and is in the way if you pull up the shade of your seat. doesn't really see herself in the mirror. i think the ones that attach on the sides of the carseat is better than the ones that attach on the carrying handle.
on July 7, 2013
My 6 month old son loves this especially the teether on it. I wish it could stay in one position as it tends to rotate a little but my son doesn't mind. I do add more toys on it using ring hooks
on November 6, 2013
Such a cute add on for a carseat and my baby loves the mirror! Easy to remove and put back on if needed to!