Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote Bag - Champagne (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 14 pockets and zip-top closure
- PVC-free materials
- Snap-down front pocket lets you stash a blanket/bib underneath
- Hangs neatly on a stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find what you need
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This bag is awesome. So many pockets - and not those small, useless pockets, either. All of the pockets are a great size and really help keep everything organized. The handles are a great length and fit nicely over the shoulder; the handle straps also stay put on my shoulder, which is important when you're carrying a baby. The bag looks great, too. Not too fancy, but not too casual. (I have it in black) The material is soft (can't think of a better word) so it's easy to squeeze in to tight spaces - but yet it's sturdy. I have a Fleurville Lexi tote and I love it, too, but that bag is kind of stiff. I think this Skip*Hop will become my everyday bag. It is a bit large - so if you're not in to large bags this may be better as an over-night diaper bag. But I can fit everything I need in here, and have room for a book, my make-up bag, wallet, phone, and then some. I only wish they made the inside a brighter color (like the Fleurvilles, which have bright blues, greens, pinks, etc.) to add a little spunk, but who looks inside the bag anyway...
To give you an idea of how much stuff you can put in this bag, here is what I have in it right now:
1. 5 diapers
2. Wipes container AND small package of face wipes
3. 8oz bottle and 6oz bottle of water
4. 3 pairs of baby pants
5. 3 onesies
6. butt paste
7. baby tylenol
8. large nose sucker (you know what i'm talking about!)
9. package of boogie wipes
10. packets of hand sani-wipes
11. package of kleenex
12. 3 burp cloths
13. 3 bibs
14. 3 small toys
15.Read more ›
*Two roomy external bottle pockets also fit sippies and 16 oz. thermos bottles
*Two interior bottle pockets also fit sippies (hard to see these pockets in the Skip Hop provided photos, but they were a nice surprise)
*Nice and roomy interior zip pocket in main compartment, large enough to fit a spare onesie, socks, and knit pants
*Foldable changing pad which is softer nylon, not the cold cheapy vinyl Skip Hop uses in the Dash and Duo lines.
*Large exterior pocket in the back fits coloring books and magazines, and has a magnet closure (magnet isn't that strong, however - wish it was a snap closure instead)
*Medium pocket in back which has antimicrobial lining. Not sure if this pocket is supposed to be for food (seems too small for use as a lunch compartment and snacks might get crushed) - it is way too big for pacifiers...would fit around 20 pacifiers though if necessary. I use it for my wallet and wristlet and hair comb. Diapers and wipes would fit here too.
*2 front zip pockets. One on top is good size for your cell and keys. One on bottom a good size for burp cloths, bibs, travel size lotions.
*Nickel feet on bottom - protects from wear and scuffs
*Beautiful ribbed nylon (not sure how nylon is "eco" though) fabric. I have this bag in black and it looks sharp.
Overall, the only thing I would change is having a snap option on the back pocket (versus magnet). That is a very minor issue compared the issues I found in other bags (poor construction, lack of interior pockets, no exterior pockets for sippies, cheap zippers, etc...). This one is a keeper, wish I had it when my second child was born a year ago!
Update: After a month, there was a small defect in the bag. I contacted Skip Hop and they sent me a new one overnight. I couldn't believe how great customer service was. Buy with confidence.
1.dimensions and the pockets, storage, 2 outside bottle pockets were perfect.
2. The design and fabric material were so cute! I loved how stylish the shape of the bag was
3. Love the mommy pockets and blanket snap on the outside.
4. Had a place for everything, even diaper wipes.
5. Fit all of my kids stuff, an outfit for each, one bottle and sippy cup, books, my stuff.
6. Came super fast, 2 days!
1. Can't get over how cheap the faux leather is. Probably the worse I've ever seen. I wish they would use better materials, I would gladly pay more money for this bag.
2. Only 1 inside zippered pocket has been treated for antibacterial properties. The rest of the bag is not
3. The stroller clips would only work for a single stroller, if have a double, would have to put it in the bottom storage area. But I have a double bob so I guess I could clip it on somehow. If using Macalaren double, would definitely not fit.
4. The inside lining is so cheap! I notied that the pocket where the changing pad is stored is about to rip. The nylon polyester feels so flimsy.
5. The seams where the faux leather and fabric meet look shabby.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE this diaper bag! After almost 3 years, and 2 kids, it still looks pretty good.
1. Read more
I loved this bag. It was the best thing I ever got. It doesn't look like a diaper bag and that helped me change my bag less. I took this every where we went. Read morePublished 8 months ago by 808mom
Now 3 years old and well used. The bag stood up well to daily use and is still in use with no damage. Loved how it attached to my stroller and that it is so roomy.Published 9 months ago by Bonnie Fuller
Great diaper bag with tons of room and pockets! It also holds up great and I am currently using it with my second child!Published 12 months ago by Kelly Free
I ordered the all black one it was covered in mold or spider webbing or something upon arrival but I decided to return as well because of the horribly weak looking handles :( baby... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Picky&thrifty girl
I was looking for a diaper bag that could double as a purse as well. This one has enough pockets to hold extra diapers, wipes, snacks and bottles as well as plenty of space in the... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Happy Momma
Two and a half years later, and I'm still using this bag almost every day. It has held up extremely well, has a compartment for everything and allows me to keep it all organized.Published 18 months ago by Kirsten Myers
It's been 2 yrs. I am still using it and looks as good as new.Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer