|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.01 (38%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.49 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Skip Hop Swipe Baby Wipes Case
There is a newer version of this item:
- Quick draw button slides open and shut with one hand
- Grab strap snaps onto any stroller or bag
- Dispenses wipes neatly, one at a time
- Translucent case lets you see when to refill
- BPA free, Phthalate free, PVC free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Swipes Baby Wipes Case
Grab your wipes in a flash
When you need a baby wipe on the double, Swipe delivers. Its secure-snap lid keeps wipes moist and ready for any mess, and the quick-draw opening makes for super-easy, one-handed access. Closes with a ‘click’ to keep wipes dry.
- Quick-draw button slides open and shut with one hand.
- Grab-strap snaps onto any stroller or bag.
- Dispenses wipes neatly, one at a time.
- Closes with a ‘click’ to keep wipes moist.
- Translucent case lets you see when to refill.
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free.
- Size (inches): 8.75W x 5H x 1.6D.
- To fill: Open case from side, insert refillable wipes. Overfilling will affect dispensing function.
- To open: Slide quick-draw button to access wipes.
- To close: Slide quick-draw button closed and press firmly until a soft 'click' is heard. If button falls off, just pop it back on with button indent facing the asterisk.
- Never leave child unattended. Always use with adult supervision.
Top Customer Reviews
1. you can attach it to stroller or outside of diaper bag.
2. it's made of much harder plastic than the cheap travel wipes cases that come free in the box when you buy diapers in bulk.
3. you can really open it with one hand, allowing your other hand to be holding baby.
4. easier to remove wipes than it is from those cheap travel cases (mentioned above in #2)
4. holds WAY more wipes than those cheap travel cases do
1. The case snaps shut but tends to open on its own too easily. Example: I was walking and only holding the case by the black strap so it was swinging with my arm motion. The case popped WIDE open and all my wipes fell into the dirt (we were camping)! LAME-OLA. But in the case's defense, i did have it chuck full of wipes. so it could have been the sheer weight of the wipes that made the case open up. nevertheless, now I am "scared" to hook it onto the outside of things bc i am scared the wipes will all fall out.
2. Easy for a toddler to pull off the red button, but it does snap back on. Just make sure you put it back on the right way b/c one side of the button is raised higher than the other to aid your thumb when trying to push it open with one hand.
Other than the hanging strap, there is NO reason to buy this. I recently found a slimmer design at BabiesRUS that is made by Huggies and has a flap in the center to access wipes. This Skip Hop case opens to one side and is hard to grab the wipes out.
I would like to edit my review to be only one star. After one week inside the case, my wipes were dried out. This is not acceptable.
1) I love the design. It looks modern, contemporary and cute.
2) The strap it contains to hang it on your stroller is awesome! It prevents me from having to dig for wipes in the bottom of my diaper bag constantly when I just need to quickly grab a wipe to clean the baby's hands.
3) This case holds a lot of wipes, is made of strong, thick plastic and is easy to clean. I hate the thin and poorly made travel Huggies wipes cases that I have used before, which are made from flimsy cheap plastic because you can barely fit any wipes in them. In contrast, the Skip Hop wipes container allows you to store a good amount of wipes in it and its plastic case is very sturdy.
1) The red button that closes the Skip Hop wipes container is CONSTANTLY popping off! And as soon as it pops off the baby will inevitably grab the red button and throw it in a fountain or in some bushes or in some other crazy location which means that I have to hunt around for 10 minutes to find that button.
2) When it does stay on, the red button sticks and is hard to slide from open to closed, and vice versa. So, when you are sitting there trying to change the wiggling baby with one hand and trying to open or close this wipes container with the other hand, you can just forget about it. There is no easily accessing the wipes in this container without tugging on the container and causing the red button to pop off into oblivion!Read more ›
There are endless baby wipes cases on the market but I opted for this model specifically because I trust the Skip Hop brand.
This container features what they call a Quick-draw button. It easily slides open and shut with one hand for dispensing and storing.
There is a Grab-strap on one end which conveniently snaps onto any stroller or bag.
After a few days of repeated use i can teat that so far this definitely dispenses wipes neatly, one at a time. It also closes with a ‘click’ to keep wipes moist.
One of the major selling points for ne was the translucent case because it lets you see when your wipes are low, allowing you to refill.
To fill simply open the case from side and insert your refillable wipes. I can fit about 40-50 wipes easily at a time. Overfilling will affect the dispensing function so be sure its not too full.
To open just slide the quick-draw button to access your wipes. To close simply slide the same quick-draw button closed and press firmly until a soft 'click' is heard.
The button does snap off, if that happens for some reason, just pop it back on with the button indent facing the asterisk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Red lid slides down or completely falls off. By the time I've noticed, the wipes are drying out.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This wipes case has been great! I love that I can open it one handed, very convenient when in the middle of a diaper change! Read morePublished 4 days ago by LGrace
I've been trying to find a container just like the old portable hard plastic Huggies containers w the Disney characters that I had for my daughter years ago. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ann
it's okay, the red circle cover will pop off but can put back. water leaks too if wipes are too saturated.Published 14 days ago by Abe
This is a very good case with one exception. The case tends to open easily if bumped. We keep one in a diaper bag and one clipped into our stroller. Read morePublished 23 days ago by auto1125
It's ok, I wouldn't really recommend it to a friend. The red circle slides over to reveal the dispensing hole - isn't that 'user-friendly' - wish I'd have gotten a different one.Published 1 month ago by teli