5.0 out of 5 stars My baby and I both love this toy
It's easy on my eyes and there are lots of different things in this toy for my baby to play with. The details are very thoughtful (hard plastic leaf that acts as a teether, tiny mirror, lots of crinkly plastic) and make this a really great improvement on the usual soft books that are out there.
Published on December 8, 2010 by F from California

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not too exciting for my daughter
Baby likes it but not among the very favorite books.
I do like fabric books because they wash and are easy and light to carry.
Published 11 months ago by M.D.C.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby and I both love this toy, December 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby's favorite toy, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
My son, age 6 months loves this toy. If he's not turning pages, he is chewing on the leaf. The loop that attaches it to things is not very strong so he can easily pull it off his stroller or car seat if I have attached it but it's still worth it. This is one of the most entertaining items we have had. Plus, it's cute. You can't beat the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it. Almost an all-in-one toy., July 7, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it. Almost an all-in-one toy.

1. Peek a boo flap and embroidered details and textures that works like a "book"
2. Tuggable leaf shaped teether for her to chew whenever she wants
3. Can be easily attached to the stroller with the strap

Training her to read books from young, making it her habit (haha)....

Below is another peek-a-boo book that you may want to consider:

Sharing is caring,

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars very educational, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
It is colorful, educational, and baby friendly.
The whole process of ordering it, receiving it and presenting it to a family member all went smoothly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peek a boo flap and embroidered details and textures that works like a "book" 2, September 29, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it. Almost an all-in-one toy.

2. Tuggable leaf shaped teether for her to chew whenever she wants
3. Can be easily attached to the stroller with the strap

Training her to read books from young, making it her habit (haha)....

Below is another peek-a-boo book that you may want to consider:

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
this has become my baby's favorite chewable, crinkly toy. at 5 months, she loves to put just about anything in her mouth, and this book has lots of different parts that interest my baby, and her favorite part so far is the owl on the front page. for washing, i generally throw it in a clothes net, and wash it under gentle cycle and air dry it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Less-than-stellar ending, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
This book tells the tale of a friendly bunch of woodland critters and their surroundings (including a meadow with mushrooms!). Oh what lovely times I've had "reading" this book to my daughter - Except for the ending...

Pros
The book has a nesting owl that can be pulled away from the page (yay)
A fuzzy flap covering a tiny mirror (with a disturbing fun-house effect - but yay all the same)
A squeaking mushroom (yay)
A couple of crinkly pages (yay x2)
Pages of different sizes (yay)
A fuzzy handle (yay?)
A textured plastic leaf that dangles from the binding/handle (yay for those times it's not used as a slingshot-like projectile as my baby whips the book around near her face & mine)
Sturdy construction (big yay)

Cons:
The Ending! You give me so much to work with throughout the book... The first 3 pages contain a plethora of jumping-off points for storytime... and then there's the end... all I get to work with is a picture of a squirrel... no texture, no flaps, no squeakers/scratchers/sniffers/wipers/grabbers/crinklers... nothing, nada, zilch... just a picture of a squirrel. How is storytime supposed to have a memorably epic ending when my material is seriously lacking???

Rethink that last page & I'd give it a 5-star rating - yeah, that's right, I'm willing to look past the creepy, fun-house "mirror" behind the fuzzy flap AND the attached "leaf" (read probable weapon) if you just give me Something (ANYTHING) to work with on the last page... the squirrel just doesn't cut it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, July 27, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
I fell in love with the Treetop Friends theme from Skip Hop the first time I saw it. This little cloth book is so precious, and my little man is really enjoying it now that he can reach out for things on his own. It had been one of his first toys, and he plays with it all the time. There are many different textures and sounds within the book, so it keeps him busy. So cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice book with lots of things to touch and look ..., July 15, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
A nice book with lots of things to touch and look at. My son enjoys looking at it with me and I am sure he will enjoy it even more after he is old enough to look at it by himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book (Baby Product)
This book comes with us on most outings, my son absolutely loves it! He like to turn pages so he gets really excited to "flip threw" this book. The textures are great. Overall an excellent product.

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Soft Activity Book