5.0 out of 5 stars Great infant toy
First of all I love all of these cute little birds. They capture my son's attention very well. Love that each is different and comes with it's own hanging ring. We keep one on the diaper bag, one on the car seat and one attached to the stroller. Definitely lots of fun. I highly recommend these.
Published on June 10, 2011 by B. Kramer

1.0 out of 5 stars skip hop owl has metal pieces inside!
My grandson was given the Skip Hop Owl for a Baby Shower Gift. He is now 6 mos. old & teething. He chewed a little hole in the owl & the stuffing started coming out. My chocolate lab accidently got ahold of it when he seen the stuffing. He bit it and a two 2 1/2" pieces of metal cut up his mouth. These owls are hand sewn in China. They have a small hand sewn bag of...
Published 10 months ago by Doreen Bixeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great infant toy, June 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A warm fuzzy, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
I love the look of this and bought it because it reminded me of my childhood. I was impressed by how much my daughter loves it too. The variety of colors and textures in addition to the sound of each makes these nice toys for a 6-12 month old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, May 31, 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
I absolutely love these little guys! They are made with great quality plush fabric on their heads and then various fabrics on thier feet. I love that their wings have different features: two crinkle and the third are just stuffed. Their bellies also have different adorable fabrics that have a different texture feel to them and they rattle or have a bell in their bodies. They are awesome. My daughter absolutely is in love with them. All of the Skip Hop Treetop Friend products are just so cute and adorable! GREAT item for your own or as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Three Amigos, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
I just love these little fellas. I call them the Three Amigos. My daughter now owns all but one of the Skip Hop Owls. She loves chewing on them as well as talking to them. These toys are safe for small babies and have no chocking hazards. They come with three green hooks so each fella has one to hang on. I thought that was nice because I was only expecting one hook; the product description only lists one. Each toy makes it's own unique sound when moved, giving each one their own "voice". I would recommend these to anyone, but especially babies who like owls. My daughter seems fascinated by their big wide eyes, and it makes her more interested in playing with them than other toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute! (but they don't work for a DIY mobile!), February 13, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
This entire crib set is very cute and wonderful! I bought the crib bedding, the round pillow, the mirror, the hug and hide owl, and 2 sets of these rattles. All are darling!

My original goal was to use these and make my own matching mobile for the Skip Hop Treetop crib set (since it doesn't offer one). I took apart the Tiny Love mobile and reattached these cute owls. Well, the owls are WAY bigger than I thought they would be- they are about the size of BASEBALL's! Needless to say, I think they scared my baby because they were so big!

So we will be using them for their intended purpose instead- as cute rattles! But we still love them- very cute :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Hanging Toys, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
These toys are a lot of fun. They are machine washable, which is great. I'm not a big fan of sponge washing toys. :) I through them in the washer and let them line dry before I let the baby bat at them. They went through just fine. She hits them and they jingle. I like their sound and even though my baby doesn't really hit them intentionally yet, she seems to like playing with them and me.

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
At first I used to hang these toys in the play pen and my baby would reach out for them and try to grab them. Now that she's getting the hang of grabbing things I put them next to her and she loves playing with them.
Great for little fingers. I've already ran them through the washer and the dryer and they didn't come out damaged in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
Cute, and ready for baby. I love the look of the toy and know the baby will be entertained once born. The Owl is soft and cuddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Fun!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
My son absolutely adores these. From when he was first born and we used them as rattles to dangling them above him and finally to shaking them all over and beating the crap out of them, he simply can't get enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio (Baby Product)
I ordered this for my 6 month old grandson. He has really started using his fine motor skills, grabbing for things and holding on. The rings on these owls are perfect for that. They make noise, which he loves. Plus they are so colorful he smiles when he sees them. And the 2 year old likes them too!

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio