5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Toy
This toy is so pretty! The quality is great as it is withstanding my 19 month old tossing it around the house. My husband even stepped on it and it didn't bend! Both of my kids love to play with it. My 7 month old loves to smack the beads and watch them spin. I will definitely be purchasing more Skip Hop toys in the future.
Published 16 months ago by Christie Chastain

1.0 out of 5 stars PAINT CHIPS
Good thing that they say the paint is non-toxic because within minutes of opening it, there was paint chips from the beads all over my baby's socks, pants,hands, and in his mouth. I contacted the company and they were not helpful. Such a disappointment because it is cute and my son loves it, but toxic or not, he does NOT need to be eating paint chips! Don't buy!!
Published 16 months ago by Elizabeth Glowiak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars PAINT CHIPS, August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Toy, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is adorable!!!, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 1 1/2 year old niece and she absolutely loves it!!!! It also teaches children to use their motor skills!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty version of the bead toy!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
This toy is really adorable and the wood beads and metal loops seem to be excellent quality. My DD loves to sit at the table and play with the beads. Super cute in the room too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint chipped off within 6 months!, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
Not much to say except I thought this would be adorable for my 8 month old and within 6 months of barely being played with yet, all the paint started to bubble and peel away. Fantastic hazard for my child to put in his mouth. I'd love to return it but apparently it's past it's window.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
Sturdy colorful bead toy. My son enjoys moving the beads and spinning it around. He was 10 months and is now 12 and not quite old enough to really play with it yet so it will be interesting to see how he really feels about it when he is a little older.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Nice to have, didn't need it, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
If you can't tell by my review history, which only scratches the surface, my baby sorta has a small toy store at our home. This toy does not get much attention. It's not a bad toy. The quality is definitely 5 stars. Sturdy. And it's ADORABLE. However, perhaps it's overly simplistic? By the time baby is interested in using it for it's intended function, I don't think it will interested her all that much. Right now she just chews on it for a few seconds then throws it aside. The older kids usually love playing with her baby toys (no idea why, but hey, whatever floats their boat) but I never see them playing with this one. I just think when you have so many toys to choose from, this one just doesn't make the "must have" list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute toy!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
My 7 month old loves this toy! It's good quality and great price (I got it on sale). I'll definitely be looking at this brand's other toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
Christmas present for my daughter who is almost 18 mths now, she plays with it all the time. We love Skip Hop products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Gift, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree (Baby Product)
I got this item for my niece, who really likes owls. She was very fascinated by it and her parents thought it was very cute. This is one of the cutest busy bead items that I have seen. It is a little smaller than the ones that you find in dentists' offices and the like but I think the price reflects that. Cute as a decoration when not being played with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›