5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!
My baby is in the NICU and when they moved him to a crib, his aunt bought him this mobile. It is ADOREABLE! All the nurses love it and my baby is completley captivated by it! It fit on the crib at home and at the NICU, not sure why it wouldn't fit on any crib.
Published 20 months ago by Mandy

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer
Its not clear in the product details/description, but this mobile will not connect to a crib with wider trim around the edges. I tried to rig it several ways, with no luck. There is no other way to attach this to my crib, so it has to go back.

Published 24 months ago by SRL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)

It's very cute (which is why i gave an extra star) and matches the room perfectly, but seems like it wouldn't work with most cribs.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, November 8, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in picture, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
I received this as a baby shower gift which was on my registry. I did read all the reviews here and all the negatives were that it didn't fit the crib. Well it fit my crib fine, but the craftsmanship on this mobile is not really up to par. The bird up top is just a cloth covering. I thought it was an actual plush. The birdie perched on the branch is lopsided. The branch itself is lopsided. And the kicker? The mobile plays a different melody than Brahms which is stated on the box itself. The mobile I have plays something that sounds like twinkle twinkle little star, and I actually had to google Brahms lullaby to make sure I was going crazy and hearing the wrong melody.
I wanted to return it but was told that since I opened it and assembled it, I won't be able to so I'm stuck with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but didn't fit crib, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Although this mobile is adorable and matches the Skip Hop Treetop Friends bedding set impeccably, as many other reviews state the attachment arm did not fit my crib. The attachment point was about 1/2" shy of securing to the side rails. We tried to be creative and look for another location or way to attach the mobile, but ultimately felt any modifications would probably not be safe. Sad to have to return this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Sweet.......Plays Brahms Lullaby and Spins too!, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Very cute, matches the Skip Hop nursery theme nicely. The product review doesn't mention that it plays Brahms Lullaby and spins too....... Great bonus. Nice quality! My 3 month old watches with amusement daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treetop Friends Crib Mobile, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Just darling! Baby loves it!This item arrived super fast. It is just what we wanted. Smooth transaction. Thanks for your great service. It is appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Looks very cute, the workmanship is exquisite, the animals are so cute.The music is pretty, The baby certainly like the every night her sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Love treetop friends. This is a great product. The music struggles a bit. Goes great with the rest of our bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
colorful well made. arrived on time. would purchase more from this brand. only wish there was a catalog with all there products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crib attachment was not wide enough to fit modern crib, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Treetop Friends Crib Mobile (Baby Product)
Crib attachment was not wide enough to fit modern crib. Great look and was excited to put it to use but unfortunately it didn't work. I wasn't nearly as disappointed with the product as I am with the fact that the company has given me nothing but grief about returning the item. All shipping was at my own expense.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›