4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute advertisement for their other products
Published 9 months ago by MochaOnyx

2.0 out of 5 stars Better books out there.
Pictures are not very attractive and the flaps are too small. The last page managed to squeeze 4 -5 flaps and my son was not interested in whatever was under them.
Published 8 months ago by aileen

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute advertisement for their other products, October 26, 2013
MochaOnyx (southwest Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
I got this to go with the Hug & Hide Owl (which was somewhat disappointing, but that's another review.) The book is really cute, with lift-the-flap features that will surely get torn off as soon as my daughter is old enough to play with books on her own. In looking for her baby, the mother owl turns up the babies of the other animals. At the end, all the mothers are holding their babies in their lift-the-flap arms.
Mainly I think it's an advertisement for their line of Hug & Hide animals, and it's pretty effective - even though I wasn't very happy with the owl, I found myself considering the dog & the sheep. Overall, an okay book, but there are better interactive board books out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Mom to read to baby, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
We received this adorable book as a gift when my son was about 9 months old. He has been intrigued with it since then. Now that he is almost 1, he is into turning the pages himself and has figured out how to work several of the flaps. It is a sweet and quick read with rhymes that we enjoy as part of our bedtime routine. The colors are vibrant and the flaps have held up to our use so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books for 2 and 3 year olds, January 12, 2013
amy (corning, ny usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
I work with children with special needs ages 2-4 and they all love this book! It has adorable illustrations and is easy to follow along.

5.0 out of 5 stars bright colors and lovely illustration!, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
my 15 month old son loves this book. he loves to open peek-a-boo flaps on each page. he seems to like bright colors and cute characters. we read this book to him every night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the baby owl?, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
This is a flap book that my 20 month old loves. Mommy owl finds the baby lamb, baby bear, baby monkey, puppy, etc before finally finding baby owl. My daughter loves to pull up the flap on each page, which presents her with a little challenge since they close pretty tightly once you turn the page. The very last pages reveal each of the mommies each with their babies under one arm/wing, which she loves to open up. It's a very fun flap book that has withstood quite a few peeks since my daughter was little.

The Spot series is still her favorite 'reveal' books, but she does love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's Hiding Skip Hop Book, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
This is such a perfect book for my daughters age (21 months), she loves saying 'owl' and 'who who' plus can't hardly wait to flip open all the little hiding spots on each page!
It's definitely become one of our regular books for bed time reading :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
E. Parsons (Monroe, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
the mom says her daughter LOVES this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's Hiding?, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
this book is a favorite of my grandbabies. the pages are sturdy but young hands will have to be closely watched or helped so they don't ruin the flip ups that hide the animal babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute book, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
I love Skip Hop and this little book does not disappoint with cute pictures and cute little rhyming story. My 18 month old son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute book, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? (Hardcover)
I got it as a baby shower gift, very cute book with the little flaps in it you can open

Skip Hop: Who's Hiding?
Skip Hop: Who's Hiding? by Weldon Swanson (Hardcover - September 1, 2012)
$6.99 $6.29