Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: HardcoverChange

on October 26, 2013
I got this to go with the Hug & Hide Owl (which was somewhat disappointing, but that's another review.) The book is really cute, with lift-the-flap features that will surely get torn off as soon as my daughter is old enough to play with books on her own. In looking for her baby, the mother owl turns up the babies of the other animals. At the end, all the mothers are holding their babies in their lift-the-flap arms.
Mainly I think it's an advertisement for their line of Hug & Hide animals, and it's pretty effective - even though I wasn't very happy with the owl, I found myself considering the dog & the sheep. Overall, an okay book, but there are better interactive board books out there.
on March 31, 2013
We received this adorable book as a gift when my son was about 9 months old. He has been intrigued with it since then. Now that he is almost 1, he is into turning the pages himself and has figured out how to work several of the flaps. It is a sweet and quick read with rhymes that we enjoy as part of our bedtime routine. The colors are vibrant and the flaps have held up to our use so far.
on January 12, 2013
I work with children with special needs ages 2-4 and they all love this book! It has adorable illustrations and is easy to follow along.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 21, 2012
This is a flap book that my 20 month old loves. Mommy owl finds the baby lamb, baby bear, baby monkey, puppy, etc before finally finding baby owl. My daughter loves to pull up the flap on each page, which presents her with a little challenge since they close pretty tightly once you turn the page. The very last pages reveal each of the mommies each with their babies under one arm/wing, which she loves to open up. It's a very fun flap book that has withstood quite a few peeks since my daughter was little.

The Spot series is still her favorite 'reveal' books, but she does love this.
on October 29, 2012
my 15 month old son loves this book. he loves to open peek-a-boo flaps on each page. he seems to like bright colors and cute characters. we read this book to him every night!
on November 4, 2012
This is such a perfect book for my daughters age (21 months), she loves saying 'owl' and 'who who' plus can't hardly wait to flip open all the little hiding spots on each page!
It's definitely become one of our regular books for bed time reading :)
on November 4, 2014
This book is adorable. My 13 month old loves to find the baby owl. It has good flaps, is sturdy and is written in a rhythmic pattern that most babies and toddlers will like.
on December 28, 2013
Our little one really likes to read this book but the lift-the-flap pieces are quite flimsy and a few have ripped off after only a couple months use.
on April 20, 2015
My 7 month old loves this book, very cute, my only complaint is that the flaps are pretty flimsy and rip easily.
on November 9, 2014
Purchased this for my 1 year old niece. She loves it. Durable.