Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skip Hop: Who's Hiding?
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 26, 2013
I got this to go with the Hug & Hide Owl (which was somewhat disappointing, but that's another review.) The book is really cute, with lift-the-flap features that will surely get torn off as soon as my daughter is old enough to play with books on her own. In looking for her baby, the mother owl turns up the babies of the other animals. At the end, all the mothers are holding their babies in their lift-the-flap arms.
Mainly I think it's an advertisement for their line of Hug & Hide animals, and it's pretty effective - even though I wasn't very happy with the owl, I found myself considering the dog & the sheep. Overall, an okay book, but there are better interactive board books out there.
on March 31, 2013
We received this adorable book as a gift when my son was about 9 months old. He has been intrigued with it since then. Now that he is almost 1, he is into turning the pages himself and has figured out how to work several of the flaps. It is a sweet and quick read with rhymes that we enjoy as part of our bedtime routine. The colors are vibrant and the flaps have held up to our use so far.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 21, 2012
This is a flap book that my 20 month old loves. Mommy owl finds the baby lamb, baby bear, baby monkey, puppy, etc before finally finding baby owl. My daughter loves to pull up the flap on each page, which presents her with a little challenge since they close pretty tightly once you turn the page. The very last pages reveal each of the mommies each with their babies under one arm/wing, which she loves to open up. It's a very fun flap book that has withstood quite a few peeks since my daughter was little.

The Spot series is still her favorite 'reveal' books, but she does love this.
on January 24, 2016
There are a LOT of positive reviews so please read those as well. I love Skip-Hop toys but was disappointed in the book. The story line was fine but for a baby/toddler book, the flaps are very flimsy and some are very small. I go through and pre-open/close all of the flaps making them easier for the youngsters to use but with this book, the flaps will not last even with supervision. Disappointed in the quality...Hope that will improve in time:)
on January 12, 2013
I work with children with special needs ages 2-4 and they all love this book! It has adorable illustrations and is easy to follow along.
on November 19, 2014
Very cute book and matches our gender neutral Owl-forest animals theme perfectly. It is hard cover. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I thought it would be a bigger size book but it quite small in my opinion. I wish it was bigger for the price. Otherwise, good book, cute and nice colorful pages with hidden animals in each page.
on December 12, 2015
Adorable story! My 3 year old son wanted to read it over and over again and we didn't even buy it for him (it was a gift for my nephew)! We bought the stuffed owl toy/rattle along with it. Will make a wonderful gift!
on March 1, 2016
Skiphop is super cute and my 15 month old loves animals. Especially owls and monkeys, so this book was a no brainer. The only thing I don't love is that some of the animals look too cartoonish and my son can't really tell what they are.
on April 15, 2014
Yes, this book is a sort of commercial for Skip Hop's toys, but don't Disney and other companies do the same? The fact is, this is a very sweet book about a mama searching for her baby who is hiding. My 7-month-old got this book for Christmas and it immediately captured her attention. She's a year now and it is her favorite book hands down. I'm sure what appeals to her are the bright colors, rhyming words, and the flaps. As others have said, the flaps are pretty sturdy. I'm so glad we found this little treasure of a book!
on February 12, 2015
Very cute book. Bought for my nephew at Christmas. He loves animals, owls in particular. He's 20 months and has an extremely short attention span, but the an animals, looking under the flaps... he loves it.