5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
These utensils are very cute and incredibly sturdy. They are a little on the bulky side but my 3 year old handles them pretty well. She just loves having a monkey fork and spoon!
Published 11 months ago by TxMom

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint Chipped with 1st use
Published 15 months ago by Nicole

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint Chipped with 1st use, April 6, 2013
Nicole (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these for my 1 1/2 yr old. They are super cute and a good size for his little hands. However, the paint on the fork chipped after just one use (the spoon is still holding up after several uses/washes). I expected a higher quality product from SkipHop and do not feel comfortable letting my child eat with these utensils in case there is something in the chipping design.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice set bad paint..., September 9, 2013
I got this set for my 20 months old daughter. I received them and looked very cute. She only used them about 5 times and were only handwashed but the paint is already chipped....very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, May 25, 2013
M. ZUG "MZ" (Rio de Janeiro, Brasil) - See all my reviews
Expected a better quality from the Skip Hop brand. Paint peeled after just one day. Hand washed. I live abroad so there's no point of contacting customer service. My son really liked the monkey and is disappointed about it. I also bought OXO set and it seems much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint didn't last one day, April 9, 2013
I bought the monkey utensils for my 15 month old. They are so cute and he started making monkey sounds as soon as he saw them. BUT!!! Within the first couple of uses the paint was scratching off. I hand washed them every time. So disappointing! But Skip Hop customer service is fantastic!!

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad qualty!, May 13, 2013
save your money and buy something else.
The color and print started to peel of after a week and in a month it became almost white.
I don't own a dish washer so its not even that...

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in one use, December 7, 2012
This was a cute set for a 2 1/2 year old and it broke after one use. The metal came right out of the plastic base. I am extremely disappointed in the Skip Hop - as i have purchased other Skip Hop products and have loved them. Very disapointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Updated: Not so good,, February 23, 2013
These are great. My son struggles with utensils, but he does really well with these. The handles are large, and the fork and spoon are perfectly sized for small mouths. My son already had the dog plate and bowl to go with these. Thinking of ordering the same set with the monkey to match his daycare bag and suitcase.

Update 2 months later. These have only been handwashed, yet the design is coming off of the handles. Only used about 20-30 times. For the price, I expected them to last a little longer.

Update. Contacted SkipHop. They provided a replacement set. The design started coming off after the first handwash. These are not something I would recommend. This is clearly a defective product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Within a couple weeks the design is all scratchy, February 9, 2014
They're cute and work, but the design scratches off from regular use very quickly. Within just a couple weeks they look like we've been using them for two years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but not so practical, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop ZOOtensils Fork and Spoon, Owl (Baby Product)
I got these utensils to match the bowl and plate set, which I really like. These are really cute, but they aren't really so great to use. The spoon is very shallow, so it does fine for yogurt, but not so great for soup. The tines on the fork are so dull, that it makes it kind of frustrating for a baby/toddler learning how to eat to use. After seeing my baby struggle, I tried using it and it took me a couple of tries because the piece of fruit kept slipping from underneath the fork.

3.0 out of 5 stars Design rubs off, December 30, 2013
Jessica Duke (Union Beach, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
While we love the design of these as they match the rest of the set we own, and I am partial to metal utensils for my daughter, as they are better for "stabbing" food, we were disappointed that the ladybug images began rubbing off with ONLY hand washing, never put into dishwasher, in only a few months after purchase.

Skip Hop ZOOtensils Fork and Spoon, Owl