5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Travel Life Saver!
Published 20 months ago by Happy Parents

2.0 out of 5 stars not as hoped
I was hoping this would be useful for my toddler in his britax car seat for when we are in the car for his nap or long car trips at night to keep his head from uncomfortably rolling forward when he falls asleep. Unfortunately, this just pushed his head even further forward at a very uncomfortable angle.
Published 7 months ago by MayCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Travel Life Saver!, December 14, 2012
After taking road trips for the past 7 years with our kids, we started to feel anxious about having to go anywhere further than 4 hours away, or over nap time. Our boys would get so cranky when they'd fall asleep in the car and get that "crick" in their necks! This Christmas we are driving more than 10 hours and really needed a way to keep our 2-year-old well rested and happy in the car.

Finally! The Skip Hop Bee neck rest came to the rescue. My mother-in-law sent it to me as an early present so we could try it out before the road trip. Our toddler just loves it. When he's awake it serves as his "one stuffed animal" (all 3 of our boys are allowed only one in our crowded back seat). He loves the fuzzy bee, even imitating its sounds to the the amusement of all of us in the car. Even better - while he sleeps it serves as a perfect pillow. It keeps his head upright, which I never thought would be possible. He's fallen asleep with his new pillow a couple of times already in the car and wakes up cheerful - without the horrible pain in his neck that all the kids have had before.

My older boys each want one too. They "tried the bee on for size" and it fits. They are 7 and 6 years old. We are shooting for a rush delivery to get 2 more before our Christmas road trip! Thank you Skip Hop for "doing it again"!

4.0 out of 5 stars does not fit with our car seats, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
All of our car seats have the side impact guards so any type of wrap around neck rest is not going to be useable for us. This is no fault of this neck rest which itself is very soft and a good size for our 3 year old. I am sure once we get rid of the car seat, it will come in handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., July 29, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
My son loves this. He's five and his head usually flops around in the car when he's napping. This pillow keeps that from happening and is plush and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, March 29, 2014
Super cute and cuddly ... the only thing is to note that there is an age range for neck sizing. I didn't realize until after I purchased. Not too big a deal but my 5 year old who is like an 8 year old size could use a bigger neck pillow. My 3 year old - it fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, comfortable, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
the neck rest is well designed and with great quality. It is very cute. the surface is soft and feels great. highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kids, June 25, 2013
shermommy (Pembroke, MA) - See all my reviews
I got the monkey and the dog and the kids love them. We got them for a long car ride. They are marked as ages 2-4 but my 9year old loves it and it fits him fine. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
My son just loved this and it works great on long car trips. It is absolutely adorable too. One of the best pillows we found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
I love the pillow crazy cute, I got the matching rolling luggage and water bottle. It's great quality we travel to Japan and back to America 3 times holding up great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl (Baby Product)
The neck rest brings comfort to little travelers. Vivid color and soft fabric. Very good quality and cute design! High recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for car, July 23, 2013
My grand Son loves it in car. It is cheaper than the one he saw on television and even cuter too.

Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl