Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest, Owl
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Owl|Change

on September 7, 2015
Cute and well made but too big for my 3 1/2 year old son's small head. Every wrap around pillow just pushes my son's head more forward and so we just have the pillow in the car on the floor. I wish there was something where the middle of the pillow wasn't so thick. I still gave 3 stars because I think it's cute and well made even though it didn't work for us.
review image
on December 22, 2013
All of our car seats have the side impact guards so any type of wrap around neck rest is not going to be useable for us. This is no fault of this neck rest which itself is very soft and a good size for our 3 year old. I am sure once we get rid of the car seat, it will come in handy.
on March 29, 2014
Super cute and cuddly ... the only thing is to note that there is an age range for neck sizing. I didn't realize until after I purchased. Not too big a deal but my 5 year old who is like an 8 year old size could use a bigger neck pillow. My 3 year old - it fits perfect.
on January 17, 2014
I was hoping this would be useful for my toddler in his britax car seat for when we are in the car for his nap or long car trips at night to keep his head from uncomfortably rolling forward when he falls asleep. Unfortunately, this just pushed his head even further forward at a very uncomfortable angle.
on November 5, 2015
This pillow is very cute and soft. It looks just like the picture and it's a perfect size for a child. My only problem is that it is a tad bulky and not squishy enough. Instead of supporting the child's head as they snooze in the car, it looks more like a neck brace. Eventually, she removes it because of the discomfort. So I only gave 4 stars because my 4 year old daughter doesn't use it as much as I would've hoped. Perhaps when she gets older she'll use it more.
on May 26, 2015
I'm giving this beautifully made, quality item only 3 stars because:
It's marketed as if it can be used for toddlers and babies....but you simply cannot fit this in to any car seat on the market. You could probably use it as a plain old headrest on an airplane seat but that's about it. It is not practical for car travel for any child who is in a car seat.
on July 9, 2014
Ordered these for our 18 month old twins to have on long car rides so their heads wouldn't slump forward anymore. I think the girls will grow into these as they are still a little too large for them (but the smaller ones out there are for infants and are way too small). Thinking by age 2 these will do the trick. In the meantime they do like the pillows to play with in the car so I can't complain about that:)
on March 1, 2016
I wanted to get a neck rest for my son who falls asleep in the car seat to keep his head up. This neck rest seemed to be too big for my son when he was a year and a half, it didn't support his neck as straight up/stable as I wanted, and also, it creates a "gap" because the back of it hits the carseat, so his head is pushed forward which defeats the purpose. I guess it's good when he is awake, but then again... it defeats the purpose. It is cute however and my son loves the way it looks and feels.
on June 3, 2016
I don't know if it's just me but I generally like my head to be completely flat when I'm up against something and this looked really awkward for my daughter in the car seat. It didn't look comfortable and made her head stick out and didn't really look like it secured her neck.I bought it so that her head wasn't always hanging down in an uncomfortable position when she fell asleep in the car. She would always wake up when I tried to put it on her. I'm not sure if it's because she is still 2 and petite and it's more for older like 3 or 4 though. The pillow itself is really cute and good quality.
on June 25, 2013
I got the monkey and the dog and the kids love them. We got them for a long car ride. They are marked as ages 2-4 but my 9year old loves it and it fits him fine. Would definitely recommend