4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product.
Really like the safety harness. It is well made and quite cute. The only problem was the strap (leash) part was too short and had to be replaced. Went and brought a pet leash at local store and just changed them out. Works great now and the toddler loves it. Would have given 5 stars if leash was longer.
Published 4 months ago by Melanie S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap should be attached to the top of the backpack
Strap should really be attached to the top of the backpack so the child won't fall over when it's pulled.
Published 4 months ago by J

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product., November 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl (Baby Product)
I never imagined that I would be one of those people who put a "leash" on their toddler but after an exhausting and frankly scary experience at the airport, I decided to try this harness. I love Skip Hop products because both moms as well as kids love them. And this harness is no different. My 18 month old loves wearing it because it is so cute and attractive and makes her feel like a 'big shot'. I don't use it that often, but in those situations where you prefer not to have a "runaway" baby this really does the trick. And now grandma can feel comfortable walking out doors without worrying that my very active toddler might get away from her. We even keep her sippy cup and snacks in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & does the trick!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl (Baby Product)
I got this for my 2 year old (extremely active) son - it does just the trick! I've been through several harness backpacks & all of them are either cheap & ultimately break, or the chest strap rides up on my son when he walks. The wrist strap is reinforced so it's nice & sturdy. The chest strap does not ride up since it's reinforced on both sides. The backpack doesn't hold much which is fine with me. Oh, & it's ridiculously cute ;) Order it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutest toddler bag!, January 27, 2014
J. Rust "jennirust" (Nesbit, MS United States) - See all my reviews
I have 3 toddlers now, and before the baby could walk, I purchased the Skip Hop Harness backpacks in the Owl and the Monkey for the older two. I really wanted the same kind of backpack for the baby when he started walking, but I could not find the harness backpack in any other design.

I preordered the Giraffe backpack and Amazon shipped the day it was released. It is so cute! I think this bag would be fine for either gender, as the colors are very neutral.

Pros: small backpack, perfect for a change of clothes, a couple of diapers and a cup. Plus it's the perfect size for their little backs. The harness strap is SO perfect for moms like me, trying to wrangle 3 toddlers in a busy parking lot. I am able to let them walk but they can't run in front of cars, The buckle on the front is easy to latch but very difficult for toddlers to unlatch - thus, they can't wiggle their way out of the backpack while they are trying to get away from me.

Cons: again, small backpack - might not be big enough for you if you use this as your only diaper bag. The strap is short - I wish it was about 12 inches longer, to keep the three kids from running into each other as we are walking. The mesh pocket on the outside is too small to hold any cup we own (its only purpose seems to be to hold the strap when not in use).

Despite the downfalls, I highly recommend this backpack, as it is the perfect size for little backs and seems to be made to last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built but the leash is too short, February 4, 2014
PRO:
This is well constructed and a fun design.

CON:
I feel the leash should be adjustable because it is too short for me. My daughter is less than 2 years old and short. I'm about six feet tall. I have to lean down while holding the leash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness Monkey, September 9, 2013
My Grandson loves monkey's so he wears this all the time. Once he starts walking, he will be so used to having this on and we can keep up with him.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap should be attached to the top of the backpack, December 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking mini toddler bookbag but l short front strap closure, February 4, 2014
J. Ma (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
The bag is on the small side, so 1 year old is fine. The only issue is that the buckle strap part on the front to secure the bag to the child is EXTREMELY short and is not adjustable. My son is only 15 months old and with the buckle secure, it's just slightly under his neck.

4.0 out of 5 stars product is good and as seen in the pictures, December 19, 2013
my kiddo was pretty pleased with the bag. they could have made the cord a little longer and should have provided the buckle on the top than the bottom. my kiddo was not able to get out of it, but he is learning very quickly though. he just doesnt have the strength to press open the latch yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun for toddler, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl (Baby Product)
It's cute and fun for kids to wear. Strap is removable. Doesn't hold too much but it works great for helping corral a little one. My granddaughter carried a change of clothes and a couple of her diapers.

ARRAY(0xa4d7924c)