4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product.
Really like the safety harness. It is well made and quite cute. The only problem was the strap (leash) part was too short and had to be replaced. Went and brought a pet leash at local store and just changed them out. Works great now and the toddler loves it. Would have given 5 stars if leash was longer.
Published 9 months ago by Melanie S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small backpack/leash
The leash is too small to actually be used, so we went to the pet store and purchases a longer one. It came in handy to keep my toddler at bay when trying to roam the airport while traveling. He also like to pack/unpack it...though he's not too fond of wearing it for longer than 10-15 minutes.
Published 6 months ago by Eric

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product., November 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl (Baby Product)
I never imagined that I would be one of those people who put a "leash" on their toddler but after an exhausting and frankly scary experience at the airport, I decided to try this harness. I love Skip Hop products because both moms as well as kids love them. And this harness is no different. My 18 month old loves wearing it because it is so cute and attractive and makes her feel like a 'big shot'. I don't use it that often, but in those situations where you prefer not to have a "runaway" baby this really does the trick. And now grandma can feel comfortable walking out doors without worrying that my very active toddler might get away from her. We even keep her sippy cup and snacks in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & does the trick!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl (Baby Product)
I got this for my 2 year old (extremely active) son - it does just the trick! I've been through several harness backpacks & all of them are either cheap & ultimately break, or the chest strap rides up on my son when he walks. The wrist strap is reinforced so it's nice & sturdy. The chest strap does not ride up since it's reinforced on both sides. The backpack doesn't hold much which is fine with me. Oh, & it's ridiculously cute ;) Order it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought I'd be "that mom", May 12, 2014
This thing is amazing. My son LOVES to go outside and roam around without anyone holding him. I try not to be the paranoid mom who is in antsy mode when her child is with someone else. My mom, mother in law, husband, and anyone who takes my son out to play (I am 9 months pregnant so I have zero energy to take my lovable but oh so active 15 month old out) uses this and he doesn't try to break loose or anything (which is what I worried about!). No complaints about it being too short (at least not yet). I love that the harness comes off because my son loves to wear this all day in the house (no strangle hazard and nothing he can trip over). It's a good size to fit some snacks, a juice box, and diaper/wipes inside. You can probably fit more but I wouldn't stuff it if my son is going to be wearing it. I also like that where the harness connects is metal and not plastic. It feels very sturdy. It's super cute and gets the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Zoo safety harness, May 10, 2014
I ordered the monkey one of these for my 2 1/2 yr old son and love it. It works well and he finds it a lot of fun to wear. Now I can take him for walks around our neighborhood without worry of him running off and in to traffic. I give this 5 stars as I have no complaints, it shipped promptly, works great, my son loves it and to wear it when we go out, it seems to be well made. Plus, it doubles as a mini backpack/diaper bag for sippy cups and other things for an afternoon at the park!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly for a toddler at Disneyland!, July 21, 2014
We purchased this backpack before we went to Disneyland, as we have a rambunctious two year old that I wanted to make sure stuck with us. The bag is adorable, and our son really liked that it was a monkey ("like monkey George!"). We were a little nervous that he would get really bothered by the harness aspect, but once he tried it out he was totally fine. The strap across his front was positioned well, so even if he started running away while you're holding the harness, it never seemed like it was choking him (like some other reviewers were worried about). The bag was the perfect size for a variety of snacks, which was perfect for Disney. Whenever we would wait in line he would always have his backpack on, and we could distract him with food. It's small enough though that it didn't seem to bother him to continue wearing it while on the rides. This aspect was awesome because we didn't have to carry anything extra with us while we waited in lines, we could just keep the rest of our stuff with the stroller. Overall, this backpack is both cute and functional: the perfect combo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for active toddlers!, July 9, 2014
My son is very active, and also very independent. He doesn't like to be cooped up in his stroller if he can help it, and this backpack is exactly what we needed! The backpack is adorable, and we can store some pull-ups and wipes and the occasional sippy cup in it no problem. The latch on the harness is nice and thick, as is the D ring on the backpack. I'm not afraid of anything snapping or ripping when my little man tries to run off on us. The build quality of the backpack is excellent, and the zipper runs nice and smooth.

I'm looking forward to bring this on vacation with us, so my son can be independent but still safe in a crowd.

We highly recommend this backpack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 18, 2013
Keeps my defiant toddler within arms reach, and he carries an extra diaper and small pack of wipes in his backpack! Love this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small backpack/leash, February 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built but the leash is too short, February 4, 2014
PRO:
This is well constructed and a fun design.

CON:
I feel the leash should be adjustable because it is too short for me. My daughter is less than 2 years old and short. I'm about six feet tall. I have to lean down while holding the leash.

Skip Hop Zoo Safety Harness, Owl