5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Blanket!
We purchased this for our son for his first airplane ride because we wanted him to have a blanket but I didn't want the fuss of stuffing it in my diaper bag and it being dragged around the plane or airport by accident. It's great that it folds into itself and I attached a carabiner to the handle so I could easily attach it to his stroller or to my bag. Great buy!
Published 15 months ago by Jennifer Cueva

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad after wash
There are tons of villus (small and brown pieces) came out of the blanket and sticked to other clothes after washing it. Terrible. The blanket is soft though.
Published 5 months ago by Serena X

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Blanket!, September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful travel blanket!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl (Housewares)
This blanket is great for the car and travel. My 2 year old daughter (who also has the owl lunch box, backpack, and suitcase) loves this blanket. She likes to carry it around when its folded up into the owl, and she loves to cuddle under it in the car. Its soft and easy to care for. This would make a great gift for any child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blanket!, September 5, 2013
I purchased this blanket for my almost 3 year old for a cross Atlantic trip to a family reunion. We clipped it to the handle of her Skip Hop backpack and she carried it right on board the plane without any need for it to take up space in the bags! She loved cuddling under it on the plane and her father and great grandmother were both jealous that she was warm in her fleece while they froze with wimpy airline blankets! She also loved having a soft, cuddly blanket at hotels and family member's houses throughout our trip. This blanket is easily portable, soft and warm; it's a great addition for travels or just around the house. Now that we're home, she brings it to day care every week and always is looking for her owl blanket. We highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly & Cute, January 11, 2014
Kristi M. Jones (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl (Housewares)
My girls absolutely love these for car and plane rides. They're comfortable and easy to use. We have an Owl and a Lady Bug. We love both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl (Housewares)
Our son loves this blanket! its so soft and convenient for travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blanket!, July 1, 2014
I bought this for my son to use at day care. I love the blanket for him because it folds up easily into itself. It's easy to carry while holding him and his day care bag. His teachers love it because it fits easily into his bin. It's my sons favorite (aside from being a monkey) because it's soft and cuddly. We just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl (Housewares)
Really soft and useful while in the outside..The most thing is that blanket is quite cute

5.0 out of 5 stars love, June 27, 2014
i bought this for a road trip and its great very soft bright and beautiful..only thing is my older girls were a little to big for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and useful!!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl (Housewares)
Got this for my daughter (and the lady bug for my niece, should've gotten the monkey for my nephew!) it's just soooo cute and useful!! My daughter gets cold fast and we love meeting up with family in the mall on Sundays and my husband and I love traveling so this is perfect for our little one. Hope they come out with more designs when our second child comes so it won't be the same with our eldest and cousins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Traveling, May 15, 2014
I purchased 2 of these for my sons to use on a trip back East. It was great to have for the plane ride!

Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl