Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 10, 2013
We purchased this for our son for his first airplane ride because we wanted him to have a blanket but I didn't want the fuss of stuffing it in my diaper bag and it being dragged around the plane or airport by accident. It's great that it folds into itself and I attached a carabiner to the handle so I could easily attach it to his stroller or to my bag. Great buy!
on September 5, 2013
I purchased this blanket for my almost 3 year old for a cross Atlantic trip to a family reunion. We clipped it to the handle of her Skip Hop backpack and she carried it right on board the plane without any need for it to take up space in the bags! She loved cuddling under it on the plane and her father and great grandmother were both jealous that she was warm in her fleece while they froze with wimpy airline blankets! She also loved having a soft, cuddly blanket at hotels and family member's houses throughout our trip. This blanket is easily portable, soft and warm; it's a great addition for travels or just around the house. Now that we're home, she brings it to day care every week and always is looking for her owl blanket. We highly recommend it!
on February 6, 2015
So adorable! My two year old loves this and so do I. It's the perfect size for a little head to rest on as a pillow, to squeeze and hold onto as a stuffed toy, and a just right size blanket to cover her up completely. It's super soft, provides warmth but yet is light weight. I love the little handle on the top for her to tote it around or for me to hang on the stroller handle. It's also small enough to fit in diaper bag and does fit in the matching skip hop ladybug toddler back pack. I would say it is perfect under five years of age. It would be great for travel purposes like air planes, trains, and cruises.
on March 29, 2014
I was looking for a blanket to distinguish other children at his day care. My son loves it. He's been using it for two weeks. I wash it on fridays and doesnt get linty. I love that in can roll inside into its own pouch, I'm looking to use this for my younger son too.
on March 27, 2015
If there were a negative star, I'd give that. It is a very low quality blanket. It sheds like crazy after initial wash before use. I used a front load washer on a cold water gentle cycle. Had I put it in with other clothes, I'd be even more angry now because it could have ruin all other clothing. I've always had good experience with other Skip Hop products like diaper clothes....etc. But this one is horrible.
on March 8, 2015
I love these little blankets (and pretty much anything from Skip Hop). It is nice to travel with, and can also be used as a pillow. It is very soft, and my kids always associate their "pillow" or "blanket" because of their animal. I REALLY wish Skip Hop would make identical products for ALL their characters. I ended up having to mix up my characters on some products. You really can't beat the cuteness and quality of these products. I always search Skip Hop first for children's items.
on June 13, 2015
This monkey blanket is soft and adorable. However, the material is super thin and not very durable at all. When I went to pop the tag off to get it in the laundry the plastic part went straight through the material and it immediately started unraveling. I know that is not the best way to remove a tag, so I didn't return it or complain about it. But just word to the wise - remove your tag with caution.
on November 10, 2014
Bought this for a gift. When it came, I was tempted to keep it....it was so cute! This is perfect for a little traveler to take on the plane, train or a long car ride. You can store stuff in it like a little purse, but it unfolds into a pretty good-sized blanket to keep the little one warm. Wish they had these in adult sizes!
on January 30, 2015
Great product. My 2 1/2 year old loves it. It is very convenient for traveling as it can be used as a pillow in car, airplane, and at the destination. The pull out blanket is also a plus, but not suitable if it's very cold where you are staying
on March 2, 2015
I highly recommended this product. It's great for travel or even to keep in your car as an extra blanket. Its big enough to cover our almost five year old, and still have room. The monkey exterior is super soft and adorable. We love that it has a handle so our son can carry it around.