5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced commercial peanut butter with all the ingredients that make commercial peanut butter smooth and creamy, then this is it.

Published on January 6, 2013 by Bunny

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Soy crap, buy the Natural with Palm oil.
Published 24 months ago by Goober

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, January 6, 2013
Bunny (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)

If what you're looking for is natural peanut butter or something with no added sugars or oils, look elsewhere. This product is exactly what it is advertised to be. As far as commercial peanut butters go, Skippy is one of our favorites. Great product for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift to my peanut butter loving father, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
Was my father's day gift to my dad and was given due to his love of peanut butter and Skippy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic kid staple food, July 14, 2007
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
My kids love Skippy creamy peanut butter. This price is kind of high, however. And it's not eligible for Amazon Prime. Not such a good deal IMHO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh/big size, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
freshness date-Mar 2015...bought April 2014 / LARGE 40 oz size $12.47+free ship...good price, especially at normal current grocery prices for Skippy,,,,have never seen this size in stores around me. I'll consider a re-order, probably in 6 months or less ! Be it good or bad nutrition, as peanut butters go, I just like Skippy only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't like Peanut Butter, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
If not for the celeries I would eat Peanut Butter all day long. It's a shame that some people miss the love of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars peanut butttttter!!!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
great peanut butter. love the smoothness and quality! this is probably the best I've ever had till now! so thank you skippy

4.0 out of 5 stars Superior Peanut Butter!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
My whole family is NUTS about peanut butter and Skippy is one of top choices. I used to be a crunchy fan and I still love that. But creamy is a lot more usable. You guys should try Skippy Peanut butter in this meal!

We make oatmeal for breakfast a lot. Now that can get bland and boring after some time. But if you mix tablespoon of cocoa powder in the water when you are cooking up the oatmeal. That turns the Oatmeal into chocolate oatmeal. But it won't taste right yet. You have to put a teaspoon of peanut butter into each bowl, and the creamy and high quality kind like Skippy Peanut butter mixes the best. Now your oatmeal breakfast is transformed. You have a bowl of hot creamy chocolate - peanut oatmeal that adults and kids alike will enjoy. Just vary the cocoa powder and the peanut butter to your own tastes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Skippy., November 24, 2013
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
Great product, but I'd swear I ordered the Creamy. They shipped the Chunky. Whatever. Skippy still beats the "organic" stuff y wife tries to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's peanut butter, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
I love peanut butter, this fits the bill. With subscribe and save, it's less expensive than buying individual jars at my local grocery store and it's delivered right to my doorstep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 40 Ounce (Grocery)
I'm always wary of letting someone else pick out my food since I am especially vigilant about expiration dates but this came with an expiration of over a year from now so it's great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›