Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skirt Sports Girls' Adventure Tank Top
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2013
UPDATE 10/8/13: After wearing this a few times, I'm updating my review to 4 stars. It DOES run big all over, but isn't unflattering. I love the fabric more every time I wear it. It's a smooth, soft, heathered fabric that feels really good against your skin and doesn't snag. My old favorites, the Asics Core line, have so many snags in them, I doubt they'll last much longer. If Skirt Sports would adjust the sizing on this one so the XS was a bit smaller all over, I'd give it 5 stars.

I have lots of Skirt Sports items and find that many of their tops run pretty big. I ordered an XS in this as I've done in all SS items. I wear it over just a sports bra and it completely covers my behind, so it's pretty long. I'm 5'1" and 108 lbs., so a lot of tops do run long on me, but this one is even longer than most. The armholes are kind of big and top part wide on my flat-chested self. The middle clings a bit, so it's cut a bit slimmer than the relaxed-fit or semi-relaxed fit Skirt Sports tops.

I absolutely love the fabric--it's a heathered orangy color (Sunset) with a smooth finish. The seams are also very smooth and flat. I'd wear this running and have already worn it to spin class. It probably wouldn't be as cool outdoors as a mesh top (my favorite being the Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Top, but it also won't snag the way the mesh shirts do.

The pocket in the back is a pretty good size. You're somewhat limited by what you can use it for because it's not zippered (so less secure) and it is on your back (so less accessible). If you're a distance runner, you could probably fit several gels or even a couple of energy bars back there. A phone would probably fit too, but I don't know how secure it would be.

I'd say this tank is best for someone who is average height to taller than average, and slightly busty. It's not going to be great camouflage for a mommy belly (though I do have a bit of one) because of the slimmer cut. It is a good summer option that offers more coverage than something more fitted and looks nicer than a baggy or square tee.
on January 25, 2014
I have this tank in 3 colors and it is hands down my favorite. Fits great and very comfy. Skirt Sports clothes are all very well made and my workout gear is almost all from this line. The price on Amazon can't be beat, either!
on November 2, 2013
Love their running skirts, but I didn't like the fabric or fit of this product. The fabric was a bit thin for my tastes and it fit oddly around the armholes.
on December 24, 2013
Lightweight running tank. Runs extremely large. Shows virtually all of my running bra. Back pocket is handy, order down two sizes.
on August 17, 2014
I love Skirt Sport clothing. Comfortable and easy care. Nice color is a little brighter in hue than I expected (a good thing). I thought the pocket in the back would be weird and awkward to reach, but I use it regularly for lip balm, fishing pliers, small lure kit,etc without difficulty. It is deep enough that nothing falls out and stretchy so I actually got quite a bit into it! I was a little concerned about sizing given the reviews, but since I like my sports tops to be loose (especially when fishing), the fit is just fine. I normally wear a large top and the overall fit it much looser than the Wonder Girl or Eclipse tops.
on March 25, 2014
I Loooove this tank top. The material is soft and it's very light. Great for the summer time. I ordered an XS in Pink Punch and it fits perfectly. Not too tight, just enough room to move around without feeling like every imperfection is visible. I love the color as well. It's not a bright obnoxious pink that makes you stand out like a sore thumb. Will definitely be ordering more in different colors!
on June 14, 2014
I like the color and material of this top but not the cut. I thought it was very unflattering; the neck seemed to come up much higher than the picture. It also seems to run much larger than other Skirt Sports tops that I have.
on May 11, 2014
Soft material , pocket in back , great price , I usually wear a medium or large , small and medium fit me better, I ordered several shirts since the price was right
on March 16, 2014
5 stars all the way. I am 5'5 1/2" and fluctuate between 120 and 129. I am on the high side of that now, and the extra small fits well. The sunset punch color is lovely. I think this will be a great tank for running, yoga, weight training, and kickboxing based on the fit. I can see how some of the other reviewers could say this fits slightly large and slightly weird at the armpit area. I am usually relatively comfy in a size small or extra small, depending on how I want the fit. I'm glad I read the other reviews as I wanted a slightly fitted look and went with xs. One of the BEST features is that this tank has a UPF rating of 50+!!! I got it in the blue color too, and I got the Skirt Sports Redemption running shorts. They are all awesome.
on May 21, 2014
Have been looking for pocketed tank for tennis--this is perfect and perfectly priced. Wish the white color was not priced so much higher because I would definitely have purchased another one.