Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 11, 2011
i got this headphones after listening to them in an apple store, i have to say that they are very comfortable even with the glasses i wear, i use them at work mostly and i typically have them on for about six to seven hours a day without getting tired of having them on, like any headphones your ear my get a bit warm being that it's leather but it's nothing that i would frown about.
as far as the quality I'm not a sound expert but they sound great, a co-worker has the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones and well to me both headphones sound great, and i can't tell the difference in sound quality my co-worker who is an audio geek says that they sound surprisingly well as well although somewhat un-happy that my headphones sound according to him almost the same when they only cost 1/2 the cost of he's P5 headphones

overall i am very happy with the headphones, i really recommend this headphones if you're looking for a set that is comfortable and you are looking for good quality and don't want to spend more than $200

4/5 stars since i don't like the fact that you can't change out the cord, some other headphones have it where you can just buy a replacement cord in case you get tangled in something and brake the cord but I'm just hoping that the design improves in the feature
on December 10, 2012
Well, I did it. I had finally saved enough from my paycheck to get a pair of these babies after having tried them in Target. I loved their sound, their look... really everything about them. They are ridiculously comfortable, isolate sound very well, and are overall great cans.

Unfortunately, two days later, it was not meant to be. After having been very careful with them (always putting them away in their bag, not resting anything heavy on top of them, the usual), I plugged them into my PC and started listening away. Something needed my attention and, when I turned my head VERY SLIGHTLY the sound cut out in the left ear. I panicked, fidgeted gently with the wire a bit, and found that the cable running from the mic to the headphones was not properly soldered, causing sound to fade or cut out in one or the other ear cup.

Very disappointed. I've already filed for a refund and will be buying some V-Moda headphones for around the same price.
on November 18, 2011
Pros :
Comfortable, light and good sound. neat storage bag.

Cons:
The cord is not replaceable and a broken cord will make the (expensive) headphones useless. It would have been much better if SkullCandy had made the cords exchangeable/replaceable. My cat wants to chew the cord -- and she can slice through the cord in a split second.
on February 16, 2014
Poor bass for any hip hop or rap, only decent for other genres. I have had 2 of these Roc Nation Headphones and both broke in two ways within a few months. I had my first pair and the right speaker went out and found if I jiggled the cord slightly the side would work gain. After a few weeks the tip of connector broke off and got jammed in my iPod. That took hours to get out. Then I bought my second pair thinking it may have been a bad pair and needless to say had the exact same two issues in the same amount of time only difference was I didn't jiggle the cord I just took out then had to plug the cord in a specific position to get the right speaker to work. I learned you buy cheaper headphones you get cheaper quality.
on January 2, 2014
I ordered this on Black Friday as a Christmas gift. I got a great deal and am pleased with the quality of sound and product. We also ordered two pair of the Hesh version for the kids and a happy with those too!
on March 5, 2012
Let me preface this by saying that I am quite hard on things. I always tell myself I'll keep things in their holders or cases, but I never do. Now, I have been through many headphones, but have had these for several months and so far, everything is still working perfectly.

I was initially worried about the cord people pointed out. It seems flimsy, but is made of an elasticity that makes the cord quite flexible.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that although these aren't noise canceling head phones, they do a good job at letting you concentrate on the music. I did have some Dr Dre Beats noise canceling headphones, but it got really annoying having to replace the batteries every few days.

Another point also to take into consideration is that I don't find the mute button, for music, or tapping it twice to get to the next song, very helpful. In fact, it seems to confuse the iPod touch I'm using if hit too many times. So, keep that in mind.

Other than that, these have become my favorite go to headphones.
on March 22, 2012
I really have no complaints about these headphones. They sound great, they look great, they're comfortable and they are affordable compared to other headphones similar to it. One of the best parts about it is that the cord detaches from the headset with a 3.5mm jack just like you plug in the other end to a device. This is awesome because if anything happens to the wire, you could always just purchase a new wire instead of getting a whole new set of headphones. It doesn't seem like anything would even happen to the wire, because it's nylon and is pretty durable.

It also has the built in mic which works great and also volume control, play/stop, and next track controls. The headphones fold pretty easily to store and it comes with a nice leather pouch to keep them in.

All in all, I'm 100% satisfied with these headphones and recommend them to anyone and everyone!
on April 14, 2011
Got the headphones a few weeks ago and I love them. The bass is great but not over powering, The overall sound is great, you can hear all the different instruments and sounds very well. I listen to different genres of music, but mostly reaggae/dancehall, and hip hop and r&b, so this headphones compliment them very well.

The headphones are made of qaulity materials and very comfortable to wear. I've also received quite a few compliments about the headphones. The controls on work great, allows me to control my music without, touching my ipod.

I'd recommend these to anyone.
on July 21, 2011
I walked into the Apple Store last week and decided to take a listen to these very trendy-looking headphones. I used to sell mid to high-end audio gear so I've spent a lot of time listening to speakers and headphones. I also spend a good deal of time listening to music at work so I wanted something that was comfortable and didn't introduce listening fatigue. I had never paid any attention to the Skullcandy brand for better or worse so I had no expectations either way. After listening to some selections that were playing on the iPod in question, I was instantly impressed with what I was hearing. The tune was something rock/poppy but I can't remember what exactly. The midrange and the tight bass really stood out to me. Too often, as with the "Dre Beats" headphones, the bass becomes boomy and un-musical. These cans really sound right with rock music which is key because most rock music is recorder with ACTUAL instruments, not MIDI samples. So, it's (along with Jazz, country, or classical music) a good test to base your opinion from.

At this point I found myself searching for a price tag, which I couldn't immediately find. I walked over to the wall of accessories to find to my surprise that they were only $150. Wow! Now I was sold. These are a very musical set of headphones for a very reasonable price. I will retire my Sennheiser HD555's to my living room system where they can be powered by a more substantial amp. These Skullcandy's are a perfect match for my iPod and/or laptop even without a headphone amp.
on October 13, 2010
I ordered these headphones from Skullcandy not knowing that i presumably will order the last pair and their customer service is virtually non existent. They shipped after a week and took another to arrive. when i received them they were loose and the mic3 didn't work. I tried contacting skullcandy and stayed on the phone for over an hour on hold. Then whilst trying online i found out that you can only return them if they are in stock (which they never are).