Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Chops In-Ear Buds Pink Headphones
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 7, 2013
I LOVE these headphones! The soft rubber and plastic design makes them comfortable, and they stay in place even through movement! I like the fact that I can wear them on just one ear if I need to hear what's going on around me. Also, since they don't actually cover the outside of my ear (like classic, over-the-ear headphones), I can wear them for long periods of time without my ear getting itchy.

The mic and remote on the wire to the left earphone is also very convenient. I can talk on the phone while wearing them, and use the remote to answer calls without taking my phone out of my pocket. I can also use the remote to adjust volume, pause, resume, and skip tracks, which is convenient for the same reason.

If you are looking for headphones that are comfortable and convenient, but also sound great and are reasonably priced, this is the product you need!