Pair Skullcandy with an organization like Jay-Z's Roc Nation, and the end result is a crossbreed of street-level swagger and sophisticated class. With an optics-inspired design (see the custom styled drivers for yourself) and a focus on performance, the Aviator is the Porsche of the headphone arena. Take charge of the conversation, and the music, with in-line Mic3, while Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals, and Precision Highs deliver the purest experience in audio – no matter the genre. In function, form, and fit, the Aviator is Supreme Sound at its finest.
Features and Highlights
- Supreme Sound delivers Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals and Precision Highs
- Take or make calls, control volume, play/pause, or track/control with Mic3
- Soft leather touch memory foam ear pillows provide ultimate comfort
- Highest-grade materials ensure unmatched durability and style
- Includes detachable cable for mobility and Aviator travel bag.
Soft, comfortable ear pillows
What is Attacking Bass?
Most headphones' bass is either suppressed and muddy or exaggerated and boomy. Skullcandy's Supreme Sound “Attacking Bass” experience hits with punchy and powerful bass that's engineered for your music.
You have probably heard headphones with hollow or tinny vocals that sound like they're coming from an AM radio. Supreme Sound lets you hear warm and smooth vocals as if you were standing beside your favorite singer.
Skullcandy engineers their headphones to produce clean and spacious highs, not piercing or muted highs like you've probably heard in other headphones. Supreme Sound delivers perfect highs for the final element of an amazing audio experience.