5.0 out of 5 stars I love them
Very durable, rich deep bass, drowns out completely the background noise, better than some beats I've listened to music with. Will recommend this to anyone!
Published 22 months ago by Alain

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound but hard on the ears.
These earphones produced really good sound but after wearing them for twenty minutes or so my ears were really hurting. If not for the ear pain I would have gave them 5 stars.
Published 14 months ago by Monique R

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, December 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, November 5, 2012
Love it, the sound comes out perfect through these and they don't hurt my ears. The color is nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars why spend any more $ for headphones?, May 19, 2013
I'm not gonna sit here an say these are better than beats by Dr dre BUT headphones can only be so good. My dad owns a 300 dollar pair of beats and I can't notice the 270 doollar difference. I am very picky with my sound and I personally think these are more then enough. Sure a more expensive set will sound better, but how much better? I bought these at target for $32 and they suit my needs just fine. I highly recommend them over spending surround sound money on headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 21, 2013
They are nice and comfortable to use. The sound is so loud that you don't even need your volume up too high in order to hear everything in a song which is what I use these for. I love them. They don't hurt me at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, great price., February 2, 2013
I bought these for a friend of mine who has hearing problems.

She uses them with her hearing aid in and does not have any problems with feed back.
The sound reproduction is exultant.

I have also bought a pair for my kid for her to use while using her portable games and dvd player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of headphones, February 9, 2014
I've tried MANY different styles of headphones, ranging from the cheap, hard plastic earpiece-covered-with-foam type to the noise cancelling ones, my last set being the Sentry Headart 870CD headphones (in pink). This is my favorite set so far.

The ear pads are double-cushioned, with a piece of heavy, thick foam over a soft, squishy ear cup. The wire is truly tangle free, allowing free movement of my head and the headphones, without worries of knots in the wires.

The sound is crisp and clear, and the headphones produce a 'Digital Surround Sound' experience.

I do wish they had included a volume control dial on the wire, like the Sentry headphones have, but for me, it wasn't a total deal-breaker.

I like these, and probably would buy another set if/when the need arises!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good headphones, August 7, 2014
Great headphones, they fit great and have great sound quality and bass. I would recommend Skullcandy Uprock Headphones. The only problem is my they start hurting my ears after wearing them for only about 90 minutes or so. So when these headphones break or stop working i'll either buy a different brand or just use my more expensive, Audio-Technica headphones that cover the whole ear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for my commute, May 25, 2013
PETER J AMSTUTZ (ARLINGTON, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Sound is slightly above average and I like the feel better than the in-ear buds. A happy medium between the earbuds and the massive studio over-the-ear headphones I use at work.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 19, 2013
great for it price comfotable, nice color would by it again . great birthday and christmas gifts , I brought two colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, May 19, 2014
What can I say? Best headphones for the price. The sound quality is great and the range covers the whole human listening range except for a few high frequencies. The durability isn't great, but it looks cool and I would second it to "Beats". Would definitely recommend to the average listener.

Skullcandy Uprock Pink On-Ear Headphones