Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2013
Our middle child loves Poptropica books and merchandise. We've purchased a few small plushes and several books. What I have seen is that this outlet knows how to control production and price. You will not find it much cheaper, so if you know you want it, just buy it. Their books are colorful and interesting--this one especially so.
on August 25, 2013
This book was awesome. It had a great plot and it was very exciting as far as video game stories go. I can't wait to read Astro Knights.
on November 12, 2012
I'm 9 1/2 and I've been playing Poptropica for 2 years. I was so excited when I got this book because Skullduggery Island was the hardest island for me to complete. I feel like I'm playing the game with the main character, Owen. Reading about his travels to the different ports and his battle with Captain Crawfish is fun. The book is different from the on-line island in a few ways, but it doesn't detract from the story. I suggest this book to all Poptropica fans. Enjoy!!!
on January 8, 2013
This book has been read twice already by my 10 yr old son! As a BIG Poptropica fan he thought it was a very good book!
on August 1, 2014
It is so much like the website Poptropica.com!
on November 28, 2012
LOVED IT was awesome and great
Exciting and was fun to read all of it was perfect and I will keep it on my kindle
on April 5, 2013
My daughter loves all things Poptropica. These are good books to accompany the games. I recommend it for all fans.
on March 24, 2013
This was a really good book. IT was a action packed book.
I recommend this book.
I love this book
on March 3, 2013
Max who almost 8 years old really loved it. He is big fan of poptropica and plays as often as he is allowed