5.0 out of 5 stars second only to Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Published on September 1, 2012 by KrazYkat

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I'm too old for this
As a private pilot, I like to try the flying games. This game seems too unrealistic and difficult. I am not a big gamer, so take that into account.
Published 18 months ago by Wholey Sea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars second only to Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
I got the lite version, and really liked it. I unlocked everything I could, but wanted more so I got the full version (followed closely by Air Supremacy) the graphics are stunning, the campaign mode is fun but to short, and the dogfight mode is hard yet exciting. Online version is the best. The only thing I don't like, is that you have to buy aircraft, If you want to unlock a plane early. one of my top three favorite games. (Air Supremacy, Metalstorm: wingman, and Rise of glory.)

For those of you who have almost no attention span, (the people playing this game:) here are the pro's and, um, con to this.

PRO'S:

Great 3D graphics

2 to 3 versions of each plane. (Basic, Evo, & Ace)

fair price to unlock planes

most planes can be unlocked through gameplay

can only level-up with this version. (the cheapo's who buy the 'lite' version get shot to pieces in their basic level planes)

great campaign and dogfight modes.

Now for the few Cons:

you have to buy the second campaign unless you finish the dogfight mode. (Nearly impossible even in the SE5-A)

The Campaign is a hard enough to be fairly challanging, but easy enough so that with practice, it can be conquered.
It has some of the best dogfighting sequences of any game I've played. (The final battle is totally epic!)
Dofight mode is alot simpler, but many times harder. All Dogfight mode is, 100 rounds of harder, and harder dogfights. it should take awhile to beat. I've made it to level 89. But It's getting too hard:(

That's all I can think of right now. FRAGG OUT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Gamblers, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
This is a blast to play, I love flight sims, I have down loaded other sims like this, there all fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the old Red Baron Games, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
I play this on a Kindle Fire 8.9 and the graphics and gameplay are great. A little easy - until of course you get to multiplayer. It is at that time that you learn how good you actually are. The game is very similar to Red Baron which I used to play years ago. You can't turn the planes at will and think they will stay together. Gameplay is very good and the controls are well thought out and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars workes great on kindle., November 22, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
worth the 3.00 for game.great game. only wish it had more leveles. if you like action and adventure this is the game for you!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
it is a great hard game that really makes you earn your airplanes and you get to play with people around the world

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
In the 90s I played a game on line called airwarrior 3. This is somewhat close to that. Outstanding game

5.0 out of 5 stars bring it on!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
it is a great game and the grafics are incredible and you can do multiplayer mode easely also you can do dogfight missions.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
I love it. I am so good but I have a little trouble with it. I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying around my room!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory (App)
I love playing this game. And, it is a lot of fun to play. My wife thinks I'm a super geek the way that I'm swing my Kindle Fire all over the place. Be careful though. You may find yourself loosing track of time while you're flying around.

5.0 out of 5 stars it the best ever, January 20, 2013
just love the games.
please do a part 3-100.
i want the top rank.
i will play it again and again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory
Sky Gamblers: Rise Of Glory by BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
$2.99