4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job....
Published 15 months ago by ntkfoto

1.0 out of 5 stars FEE FEE FEE to use it! STOP it!
SkyCaddie has to tell people the they charge a fee to use the darn watch. I returned it as soon as it came in. Did not realize it you have to pay an extra fee to turn it on and use it.
for a $200 watch and a yearly fee?. for $50 more get a Garmin s3 with a touch screen/dog legs and green view. Go to hell SkyCaddie!!!
Published 13 months ago by Ken Darapheth

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job...., April 16, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
I also own a Garmin S3 and had a chance this past weekend to compare both on the course. They both were fairly accurate within 5 yards of markers. I found the auto hole feature a little finicky as the GPS sporadically had me on different holes, I disabled this and chose to manually change the holes as I played them. The display on the S3 is much crisper and easier to read although the Skycaddie wasn't bad at all, just a bit more pixelated. From a cosmetic standpoint, I now wear the Skycaddie as a daily watch as I do like the look and light weight of the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars FEE FEE FEE to use it! STOP it!, June 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great...for 3 months!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
Purchased this watch in June of 2013. Loved it for the first three months, then one day while golfing, the battery ran down after 15 holes. Thought maybe I had either not properly charged it, or had accidentally left the GPS in the on position before playing. Next time out the battery ran down after 11 holes. OK, gave it another try, then another, making sure I fully charged each time. Now the battery runs down after 8 or 9 holes. Finally contacted the company last week, and surprise, my 6 month warranty ran out on December 8th, just a little over a month ago. Tech rep advised me to reset the watch and fully charge. Did that. Played the next day and battery ran down after 8 holes. Recontacted company and was advised that they would do nothing other than refer me to a link where I can purchase a "re-certified" watch for $79.95. So, now I have a non functioning golf watch and the useless remains of a three year subscription to their course information. Given my experience I would definitely consider other options before purchasing this product. The quality of the product is questionable and the customer service poor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Golf Watch, June 7, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
I was extremely disappointed to learn that I had to sign up for a yearly membership in order to use this watch. That is not the case with Garmin which I now have.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but..., November 20, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
Takes quite awhile to locate the course you're on and the battery will only allow for one round of golf. The method of charging is painful as the charging is via USB port so it's not as simple as plugging into the wall and it takes quite a bit of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars SkyCaddie GPS Watch, November 13, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
The SkyCaddie GPS golf watch works fine. I was not aware I would have to sync it with SkyCaddie once I received it. They in turn try to sell you a upscale membership.
I only bought it because it said no annual fee.
Other units I'm familiar with work right out of the box and you don't have to down load anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 29, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
Accurate on the yardages. Had a competitor brand which would be up to 16 yards short or 15 yards long. Sky caddie is right on. Love it. Currently have a promotion until the end of 2013 for 10 year free subscription on courses
Watch is easy to wear and use when playing.

1.0 out of 5 stars SkyCaddie will never learn, December 26, 2013
Amazon Customer "Photo Fan" (Pleasanton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
SkyCaddie still demands an annual membership. Almost all other golf GPS manufacturers DO NOT. It may a reason for losing a market share.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, December 28, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
contrast not very good...otherwise works well. I would recommend for the money but the Garmin maybe a better bet. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for gps, November 25, 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch (Sports)
very easy to use. walk down the fairway and have yardage instantly. and the price is right, beats those $400 ones

SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch