Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 27, 2014
When The Last Hope concluded I was beyond upset. I am in college, and have been reading this since I was in 3rd grade, so for Firestar and his friends to just END was too much to take in when I read those last words. I knew that it was continuing and would even if there were no more books about Thunderclan, but it was still hard.

Bramblestar's Storm is a worthy successor to give a sense of "completion" to die hard fans. While TLH had a very good conclusion, I still missed the characters and wanted to know how they were dealing with the effects of the war. This book handled this perfectly. Bramblestar is definitely a very good character, and as leader, I respect him. To try and uphold the leadership of Firestar is daunting for any cat, but my doubts are gone now that I have read this.

I teared up so much-especially in the first 40 pages because we see how the war has affected our cats. Their deaths leave a terrible gap for them, and they are suffering.

MY FEELS were intense. I enjoyed this Super Edition IMMENSELY. This is an emotionally charged one, and while not as strong as Crookedstar's Promise, it certainly has earned a right to belong on my shelf reserved for the Warriors.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
on September 11, 2014
Wow. Thank you. ( love it!) My granddaughter got me to reading the Warriors cats, and because of these books, I really love reading again at my age....I always had cats in my lives and always wonder what kind of lives do they lead. I really love Erin Hunter writing the warriors cats I never laugh, and cry so much! once again THANK YOU! Great job... even at my age!..
on January 15, 2014
This is a great series of books that appears to be about clans of cats but really gives the readers a peek into the world of Natives (American or otherwise.) So much to learn in these books. Geared for middle-schoolers but good for high readers in 4th grade too. Beware of very sensitive children - kitties do die in these stories.
on March 5, 2012
I love all the Warrior books and when I started this one it was okay but soon I feel it grew boring. I didn't like the idea of daylight-warriors because it says in the Warrior Code that all warriors reject the life of a kittypet. I think the battle with the rats could have been left out because that part was not very good. I was also disapponted at the ending. I was happy that Leafstar and Billystorm are going to try to be mates but I felt at the ending that there was a lot left unsaid. I was also hoping they would say if Billystorm stayed full time with SkyClan or if he stayed full time with his Twoleg because Leafstar says she wants him to choose. I also think there sould be a squeal to this book. But over-all I would read it again and I believe any Warriors fan would too.
on September 11, 2013
Hollyleaf's story is great, even got me inspired to write a fan fiction. The other two are also good. However, they're a bit slow paced.
on February 17, 2015
I got hooked on the Warriors series about a year or so ago. I know they're YA novels (I'm retired) but I'm totally into them. I read them in sequence and now I'm reading all the "extra" stuff, such as individual cat's stories. If you love cats and liked books like Watership Down, you'll love these.
on August 27, 2014
It was a great book, I almost never give spoilers, so I won't say a lot. But, it was great because it had just the right amount of excitingness(I know that's not a word, I'm 9.) to keep me interested. It wasn't too sad or too happy. Honestly, sometimes I wanted to get in the book and yell at Bramblestar.And whose this Dan Jolley person? The reason I gave 4 stars is because I couldn't imagine what they were saying very well, it feels like a whole new writer is talking.
~ Soilpaw of ThunderClan
on September 5, 2014
I think all the Special Editions are special, however, Bramblestar's Storm is right up there with Firestar's, Bluestar's and Crookedstar's best SE. This one tells us what happened after the Great Battle and the bittersweet of seeing Firestar again. I also think Bramblestar's Storm is a fitting bookend for the entire series, putting it all together and tying Skyclan and the four clans together nicely.

However this SE being a bookend and unofficial epilogue for all the books, it still leaves plenty of room to include more stories of our beloved warrior cats in between. (*hint hint Erin's.) I'm sorry Vicky, you're not done yet, so much more for you to plot and more for the Erin's to write.
on August 17, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who in interested in any of the Warrior stories. It is a very interesting book and I really enjoyed reading it.
on September 1, 2014
It's awesome. It has many very surprising things in the book. This is probably one of the best Warriors books yet.

But Graystripe in this says his kits are Mistystar and Stonefur, and Bumblestripe, Briarlight, and Blossomfall. Mistystar and Stonefur are Bluestar's kits and he forgot about Stormfur and Feathertail. I wonder if this was a mistake or the Erin Hunters gave him amnesia.