Take Your Chilled Wine On-The-Go
The skybar Wine Traveler is the ultimate on-the-go wine carrier that keeps pre-chilled wine or Champagne cool for hours. The stylish, sleek form completely encases the bottle, reducing exposure to UV light while maintaining the temperature of your favorite wine or Champagne during transportation.
A convenient carrying handle lets you tote your wine with style, making it perfect for taking wine to dinner parties or restaurants. The Wine Traveler is also an excellent way to bring wine as a gift, as its sleek design makes for excellent gift packaging. Use the included gift tag to personalize your gift or simply sign right on the skybar Wine Traveler. This carrier is a great keepsake that can be reused again and again.
Getting That Perfect Temperature
Serving wine at the proper temperature is essential to properly highlight each varietal’s unique bouquet, character and flavor profile. To make sure your wine is cooled to its ideal serving temperature before being placed in the Wine Traveler, follow these simple guidelines:
- White wines should be served between 45 and 50 degrees F
- Red wines should be served between 55 and 65 degrees F
How to Use the Wine Traveler
Whether as a gift or for entertaining, the Wine Traveler is great for transporting any unopened bottle of wine or Champagne. Follow these simple steps to get your perfectly chilled wine into the Wine Traveler.
- Chill the bottle of wine to your preferred serving temperature
- Hold the top of the Wine Traveler while rotating the handle down to release the top cover
- Remove the Wine Traveler top cover
- Place the wine or Champagne bottle in the base
- Slip the cover over the bottle and rotate the handle back to a vertical position
- Before picking up the carrier, make sure the handle fits securely into the side grooves of the top cover
- Take the Wine Traveler with you and enjoy!
Care and Cleaning
The Wine Traveler is ready to reuse again right after a quick cleaning. To clean the top cover and base of the Wine Traveler, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid the dishwasher with this carrier as the top cover and base of the Wine Traveler are not dishwaser-safe.