Ideal for wine connoisseurs or those who love to entertain, this unique system provides an elegant way to chill, serve, and store wine. The machine holds up to three 1-1/2-liter wine bottles in individually controlled chambers, each set to a perfect serving temperature. Nine wine-cooling presets take the guesswork out of choosing the right temperature, but the chamber temperature can also be adjusted manually for those who prefer more control. Once the wine has chilled, guests simply push a button for the kind they would like, and the unit gracefully dispenses it into their glass--no need to hire a bartender. The machine also comes equipped with patented vacuum technology that preserves open bottles for up to 10 days, so wine stays fresh and flavorful. Other highlights include an intuitive control panel, digital temperature display for each chamber, and interior lighting that shows off the wine-bottle labels. With its sleek, metropolitan design, the wine system measures 11.625 by 21-1/4 by 23.875 inches.
From the Manufacturer
Pour: Enjoy Wine Tasting
| || |
The skybar Wine System: Wine, Redefined
Luxurious. Engaging. Trendsetting. The skybar wine system is both luxury art form and innovative wine accessory. Balancing form and function, this is the first home wine accessory that chills, pours, and preserves from a single system. And, with three individual wine chambers, you can offer a variety of wines to your guests with ease. Every glass is smoothly poured at its ideal temperature, accentuating each varietal's unique bouquet and flavor profile.
Chill: Serve Wine at Its Ideal Temperature
Wine connoisseurs agree that serving fine wine at its optimal temperature showcases each varietal's natural bouquet and flavor profile.
- Enjoy multiple bottles at once: Individually chilled wine chambers allow you and your guests to enjoy 3 different wines at once, each served at its ideal temperature.
- Take the guesswork out of wine chilling: Select from 9 preset temperatures based on the optimal serving temperatures for the most popular wine varietals (from Sauvignon Blanc at 45 degrees Fahrenheit to Cabernet Sauvignon at 65 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Adjust the wine temperature to your individual taste: Like your Chardonnay a bit colder? Manual temperature controls allow you to set each wine chamber temperature to your personal preference.
- Hold a wine tasting at home: You and your guests will enjoy sampling from 3 wine selections for a wine tasting experience in the comfort of your home.
- Everyone selects the wine they prefer: She wants white . . . he prefers red. Now each of you can enjoy the wine you want, when you want it.
- Take your time: Eliminate worry over unfinished wine. The skybar preserves a bottle up to 10 days, letting you enjoy the wine one glass at a time.
Preserve: Retain the Taste and Aroma of Each Wine
- RetainWine quality for up to 10 days: Patented vacuum technology preserves an open bottle of wine by removing the oxygen that would otherwise oxidize and ruin the wine.
- Open the wines you want: Not just the one you will finish in a day. The skybar protects your wine, allowing you to have several types of wine available at once to enjoy over time without worrying about wasted wine.
- Satisfy everyone's taste: No need to compromise on which bottle to open. The skybar preserves the wine, allowing your guests and you to enjoy your favorite wines at the same time . . . without compromise!
Metropolitan Design: Accent Your Home's Stylish Decor
| || |
- Form meets function: An elegant accent piece with an innovative blend of form and function suits a variety of lifestyles.
- Place it virtually anywhere: From the living room to the dining room . . . from the kitchen to the bar. The skybar is certain to ignite conversation wherever it is placed.
- Custom skybar wine stand available: Complement your skybar with a custom wine stand to create the perfect wine entertainment center anywhere in your home.
How Does It Work?
This wine system offers 3 individual wine chambers. After the cork is removed from the bottle, the bottle is fitted with a pouring assembly, and then secured into the wine chamber. Once inside the chamber, vacuum preservation begins immediately, removing oxygen from the bottle to preserve your wine. From a sleek, intuitive control panel, a varietal setting is selected, and the skybar automatically cools the wine to its ideal serving temperature. This wine system offers 9 pre-set temperatures for the most popular wine varietals; you may also manually adjust the wine chamber to your preferred serving temperature.
Why Is the skybar Right for You?
The skybar wine system takes the guesswork out of wine by ensuring your wine is served at its optimal temperature--highlighting each varietal's unique bouquet and flavor profile. With its multiple wine chambers, you can open three bottles of wine for your guests, allowing everyone to enjoy the wine they want. Also, because the bottles are preserved in the wine chambers for up to 10 days, you can enjoy the wine at your leisure, eliminating worry over wasted wine. And, with its metropolitan design, the skybar wine system is the ultimate accessory for the design-conscious host and hostess, certain to ignite conversation and incite admiration.