4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive
Published on October 11, 2012 by Dianne E. Socci-Tetro

3.0 out of 5 stars The other incomplete soundtrack recording
I like the song. I like the music. But somehow this music got separated from the rest of the mood music from the SKYFALL movie.

Better ratings, Hollywood, and better ratings, Record Company, after you stop pulling stunts like this!
Published 23 months ago by LBC

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
I don't love everything Adele does since some of it is just a bit too angsty for me and I was also a little worried how she was going to stand up to the past artists who have made recordings for these movies...but never fear. She did wonderfully. It is intriguing and shows off her spectacular voice and her range very well. The orchestration is superb also and brings to mind some of the earlier .007 theme songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Bond Song, the perfect voice for the song!, November 6, 2012
Susan L Pickett (Southbrige, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
The song melody is perfect, you can hear the Bond theme song in it. Adele's voice makes it magical. I hope the movie is as perfect as the song!

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, October 31, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
I am a big Adele fan, and this track does not disappoint. Great song for a bond film. Her voice is perfect for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addiction, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
I seriously need to go to addiction therapy over this song. I think I have listened to this song 100 times this past week so far. This one song is eternally looped on my media player! Adele's absolutely glorious, captivating, smooth as silk vocals are mesmerizing on this song. She sings from her soul and she puts her passion for music and what she is singing about on her sleeve - without restraint and fear and that is what makes her stand out as a legend. I adore the 77 orchestra accompaniment, escalating tension, suspensful and has a real dramatic effect - paired all together makes this song perfect especially for a James Bond movie - which in my opinion makes it my favorite Bond theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bond Song in Years!, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
Adele brings us Bond fans back to the days of Shirley Bassey and themes like Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever in this wonderful opening number from Skyfall! I cannot play it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyfall, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
Love the movie, the artist Adele respect her music, she was the perfect choice to represent this movie, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyfall - Adele, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
I love this song. It is one of my favorite James Bond theme songs. This CD contails the title song by Adele and that's it. If you're a fan of the new Bond film, I'd check this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition to the Roster of Bond Themes, December 9, 2012
RGW (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Music)
It's pretty great... It starts off with a reminder of what it is, with the haunting, very distinctively 007 brass signature. The song itself is kinda sad. It is haunting and somber. But it's terrific. If you've seen the movie, the song touches on certain aspects of what happens in the film. For fans of the franchise, it is a throwback to the earliest films. Along with the opening credits (after the chase scene and Bond has fallen into the deep), the song is a perfect fit. If it isn't at least nominated for "Best Song" at the Academy Awards this year, I will be surprised. Very worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAIN TITLE THEME-SKYFALL BY ADELE, November 17, 2012
Bruce Burke (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
THE MAIN TITLE THEME SKYFALL BY ADELE: This is the best JAMES BOND main title theme sung in a long time and it runs close to 5 minutes. Written and sung ay ADELE-her amazing voice equals Shirley Bassey in strength. This sounds the way a James Bond movie theme should sound and what BOND fans expect to hear. ADELE definitely pulls it off with not only singing it but writing it. I hope to hear more of her singing Bond title themes in the future. This is the first time I've ever heard ADELE sing. It takes alot of voice with grace, melody, and strength for me to even be wowed by an artist I've never heard of before. This is just the single for the main title movie of SKYFALL--You better get it because it is not-repeat it is not on the cd soundtrack movie score by Thomas Newman. After hearing ADELE sing this theme, and I love it and her voice, it has inspired me to look into purchasing ADELE's regular music cd's with looking forward to pleasure. Thankyou ADELE !

4.0 out of 5 stars The UK Import has the instrumental as well, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
Pick up the UK import of this. It has both the original song by Adele along with as an instrumental version.

Skyfall
Skyfall by Adele (Audio CD - 2012)
Click for more info