Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Edition: Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom|Change

on July 11, 2014
There's nothing special about this pack . But what was nice is that it allowed us to get characters that were hard to find at the time . Skylanders is a great game and a lot of fun to play in two player mode . Thank you Amazon !
on January 2, 2013
Altogether, an excellent addition to the Skylander Collection.

Now, for the individual reviews of each Skylander:

Wrecking Ball, while really weird, is a cool character to play as since he can be leveled-up to eat his enemies.

Stealth Elf: Personal Favorite and she levels up fast. Tip: level up her knife attack paths since she can get many more weapons to use if you take that path.

Sonic Boom: Okay character at first, gets better if you get her leveled-up since her sonic breath attack can do this cool bouncing-off-enemies trick.

Enjoy!
on December 30, 2011
We went to Best Buy, ToysRUs and Target right after Christmas, looking for "some other characters" - and there was an apparent frenzy to get characters, but the item that seemed short in supply was the AIR element.

I read around, that there are (as of 12-2011) only 2 Air Characters even available, with Sonic Boom and Whirlwind, and Whirlwind is Target ONLY.

So, when I saw this Triple pack IN-Stock for the regular price (19.99) I was happy to give it a try. I worried though, because the other packs had the NAMES of the characters, but this one just said "Standard Edition" (no names.)

It arrived today, and it is indeed all 3 that it shows. - Not that you need a character in every element, but, it has been hard to actually find a chance to buy either AIR element character.
Thanks Amazon!
on December 7, 2012
The pieces add new characters that you can play with. They are fun and the kids love the game. I would recommend this set. It saves money on the individual pieces and you still get the same items as you would with the original solo pieces.
on April 18, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson and he loves it. I was very pleased that I found it through Amazon. These little characters sell at the local stores so quickly I was not able to find them locally. I enjoy my Amazon.com shopping.
on December 28, 2011
We were in at Toys R Us when I seen the game & I told my husband lets get this for my 14 yr old son for Christmas. It looks like we would enjoy playing it with him. Well I seen the extra characters you could buy for it too. I had to have Stealth Elf for myself. I couldn't find her anywhere besides on Amazon. By herself she was $26 something. I've decided she is very popular. Everyone in the 3 pack are awesome. We have a blast playing with all the different characters. We can't wait to get more. Skylanders is a blast :)
on December 26, 2012
I bought this along with the Xbox 360 starter set that came with 3 characters. My 7 year old loved that he already had 6 characters to play with. Great game for kids and adults, my husband played along with my son and I couldn't get them to put it down.
on June 1, 2012
I purchased this three pack at Wal-Mart for $19.99. I love all three of these Skylanders! They are all great!

Wrecking Ball- He is, in my opinion, the cutest of the Skylanders. He was a bonus for my boyfriend, because I use Spyro as my magic Skylander. Wrecking ball uses his long tongue to defeat enemies, and he can roll into a little ball to run over them. I haven't played with him much, because my boyfriend keeps him at his house, but for the few minutes I did play with him, I liked him a lot. He would be ideal for smaller children that are more interested in the aesthetics of the characters instead of their abilities in combat.

Sonic Boom- She is great! She is, as of right now, my highest level Skylander. I love using her to fly to carry bombs for when you need to blow up doors, because she is very quick. She is also strong, and her roar attack is a great mid-range ability to have. I also love her little babies. they are great for when you have lots of enemies on you at once, like in the end of the Cyclops level. She is the only wind Skylander I have, and is actually the reason I bought this pack in the first place. I am very pleased with her performance.

Stealth Elf- She is my only life Skylander. I enjoy her design very much, kind of like a tough ninja girl. I haven't leveled her up much, but she seems to be decent at close combat. My only qualm with her gameplay wise is that she is fragile in combat, and because she has to get so close to fight, that creates some problems. However, using her "ninja attack" where she disappears and then reappears closer to targets will help remedy the problem. I like her a lot. However, her figurine is not very sturdy because she is so thin and isn't made of as much plastic as the other Skylanders. This makes handling her carefully a must. I am always worried I will break her. Since I'm a 17 year old girl, I am very careful, but those with small children should make sure that they don't tear her apart on accident.

I am very pleased with these Skylanders. Keep in mind, I am only reviewing the figures, I did not purchase them here. The price I paid for them at Wal-Mart was great, and I'm glad I got these three.
on February 14, 2012
This package contains 3 great characters for anyone collecting Skylanders.

Stealth Elf, while slightly weaker than other melee (close combat) oriented characters in the beginning, upgrades into one of the strongest, with either spirit blades aiding her basic attacks on one upgrade path or the ability to create multiple decoys armed with spinning blades for the other.

Sonic Boom is a mid-range fighter with the ability to create helpers by throwing eggs that attack enemies on their own.
Her upgrade paths are either to enhance the abilities of her helpers (baby gryphons) or the strength of her sonic roar.

Wrecking Ball is a quirky ranged fighter. He uses his long tongue for basic attacks and can also burp and roll into enemies while contained in a force field.
His upgrade paths will either enhance the range and power of his tongue attacks or power up his force field ball with extra size, strength and area effect abilities.
on May 29, 2012
I bought this game for my son and everyone in the house loves playing it. It is easy to go buy new characters for it all the time so its getting kind of expensive, but the quality is worth the $. I would recommend this game to anyone.