Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

90%
10%
Color: Force Double Pack - Nitro Magna Charge + Free Ranger|Change
Price:$58.15+ $3.99 shipping

on February 5, 2014
This was a birthday gift for my 12-yr old grandson. Easy for me because he was specific about what he wanted. He was very impressed and happy to add these to his collection. The order arrived early and in great shape.
on January 8, 2014
My son asked Santa for this. I was happy to actually find it. Item was as described and arrived on time.
on April 5, 2016
These are hard for me to review, daughter loves all of the skylanders and for different reasons. She plays with all of them. We needed these particular ones in order to beat the level completely.
on December 31, 2013
My son loved his Christmas gift. It was just what he wanted. Item was as advertised and arrived in perfect condition.
on March 21, 2016
Both skylanders very strong in game. Figures has neat painting and good quality
on December 16, 2014
my son absolutely loved these. Great gift. Shipped on time
on September 21, 2014
Great...As described. .
on June 27, 2014
Product was not delivered like advertised or shown above. It was NOT in an Exclusive 2 Pack. They sent them separately, the toys do however work
on April 20, 2015
my grandson was thrilled
on August 22, 2014
Good now I've got all 16 Swappers. Don't comment if you have nothing good to say don't rate at all.