5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Giants – really a ginat products for kids (boys and girls), December 2, 2013
db "Doron Blazer" (Israel Petah Tikva) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Single Character Pack Core Series 2 Lightning Rod (Video Game)
Awesome!!! This is one of the best toys I got for my son.
Not to mention the product was delivered so quickly and came in an excellent new condition (product as described and expected).
His girlfriends love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly awesome character, November 9, 2013
Willenium "Will" (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
My son loves Skylanders. This one is mine. I found it some what blasphemous yet funny at the same time. Some of the things he says like, "I am going to smite thee" and "One strike and you are out". All in all he is fun to play. He is slow, so I trained him up in that area. Different hats help that as well. If I am moving, I put a speed hat on, If I am in an area I put on a damage only hat. He comes level 5 with 2100 points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, October 17, 2013
My son went nuts over this. He has wanted Lightning Rod for ever and it was never in the store. Thank you for the great price and for making my son one happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, September 9, 2013
This has become one of MANY Skylanders in my son's collection. He's gotten a lot of use out of it. The price was great and it shipped very fast! Thank you. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand gift for a 7 year old grandson, March 11, 2013
My 7 year old grandson is collecting the skylanders and was very enthralled with it. Nice collection for this age.

5.0 out of 5 stars sky, February 22, 2013
Can't find anywhere in our area so very excited an got for a good price cheaper than store an son loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars collectable, February 20, 2013
product pkg done correctly arrived very quick item was sealed as stated grandson thrilled with purchase venders description was right on and will purchase from him again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting Rod toy, February 1, 2013
It looks great. Thank you. This was a gift for a family member and he really wanted it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great character, February 21, 2014
Came in perfect condition, just as described when ordered. My son was absolutely thrilled with how well he played and that he could use him on both the 1st Skylanders and Giants. Great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are OCD, Skylanders may not be for you., April 14, 2013
L. Camp "boomiesmommie" (South Bend, IN United States) - See all my reviews
We bought the Skylanders Giants game so that I, an adult non-gamer would have something to play with my hubby (gamer) and eight year old (on and off gamer). Needless to say, I am hooked. It is great fun and I, being just a tad more than a little OCD have decided I must have every little guy out there. Luckily I am a patient OCD and haven't had to pay more than retail for any character...

We like to see all of the different "skills" and voices they have.

Skylanders Giants: Single Character Pack Core Series 2 Lightning Rod