5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest of the Skylander team!
Published 22 months ago by Erica

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Packaging
The product itself was great, but the packaging was less then exceptable. I was giving this item as a gift and I could not without taking it out of the package. The back of the package was missing and the plastic part was all cut up. I have never had a complaint with Amazon. I love Amazon, so this surprised me.
Published 13 months ago by Christi Smelzer

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest of the Skylander team!, March 22, 2013
Erica (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Single Character Pack Core Series 2 Wrecking Ball (Video Game)
This is the updated, series 2 version of Wrecking Ball, he's the CUTEST character of them all and very fun to play, especially for kids since he burps to take out his enemies and attacks them with his sticky long tongue! He's a magic element character and he works on both the original Skylanders Spyro's Adventures game & the new Skylanders Giants game which is great if you want to play him on the original! He can be used on all game systems: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360 systems! A great addition to any collection!

Difference between this series 2 version and the original series 1 version of Wrecking Ball: He can level up to 15 now and has a WOW POW power that puts him into a fun rolling disco ball to roll over his enemies in, plus his teeth have grown much longer than before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrecking Ball awesome!, March 26, 2013
Another great new pose for a Series 2 Skyalnder. Arrived in perfect condition. No complaints here. Love the series and as much as I do not like buying the reposes, I love most of the new sculpts they have picked. Can't resist.

5.0 out of 5 stars wrecking ball, March 22, 2013
wrecking ball is back and better then ever. with his new wow pow move he can turn into a giant disco ball and plow his enemies down

5.0 out of 5 stars "YES!", February 3, 2014
That was my grandson's reaction, "YES!" He loves it! It is a wonderful addition to his collection. Received the item quickly...thank you to Activision and Amazon. The packaging was perfect. I was very pleased with the entire experience, but nothing pleased me more than seeing the look on my grandson's face when this Skylander arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, October 30, 2013
Love this new game. The characters are so bright. The kids love playing this game of Skylanders. Skylanders has become a huge hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this game, April 28, 2014
I didn't want to get caught up in another video game but as I watch my son play, I must say this is a cool game with an equally cool character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's fave, March 18, 2014
Daughter really wanted this figure. Very hard to find so had to purchase it. One of her favorite characters and still plays with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons favorite snot nose little guy, January 8, 2014
This is my sons favorite skylander. Based his entire birthday around him. Made him a costume for halloween and he wants me to tell you this is a great little guy to own.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Packaging, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping, December 27, 2013
My nephew loves this I got it for him for Christmas. this Skylander character was very hard to find but I was very happy to have found it and it arrived really fast

Skylanders Giants: Single Character Pack Core Series 2 Wrecking Ball