5.0 out of 5 stars Swarm and Destroy the Baddies!
Published on October 28, 2012 by Nik D. Click

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift
This item isn't for me personally but for my grandson. I know he will love it due to he is really into these figures at this time.
Published 15 months ago by Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarm and Destroy the Baddies!, October 28, 2012
Nik D. Click (IL, United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
Swarm is one of the new GIANT Skylanders available at release of the new Skylander Giants game. These giants are absolutely devastating characters. They can walk through small baddies, crates, chests and destroy special Giant Smash gates. They are also slow and not particularly well suited for jumping (3DS players)I always pair a giant with a speedy (Pop Fizz) or good jumper (Gill Grunt).

Swarm develops into a nice, quality character to play with but he will not dominate the way Crusher does. (Crusher is practically unstoppable!)

Most Skylander choices come down to preference and attraction to the character design. If you like Swarm's look, you won't be disappointed in your purchase once you get him in game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Giant, June 9, 2013
floresfamilynic (HAMILTON, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
Love his abilities. My daughter likes him and I like the game too. You can turn into a swarm of bees and take no harm and attack your enemies. That is the coolest feature. He flies and shoots at the same time also. But as all sky landers you must build skills to get these abilities. His eyes glow on the portal and he looks cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great giant, April 3, 2013
John S. Dean "John" (Sturtevant, WI United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
My 9 year old loves the game (and I play just as much as he does since we're usually doing multiplayer). We had three or so of the giants before, so I grabbed this one and another new one to surprise him.

It's actually a great character - out of the box has some decent fighting skills, close melee and distance weapons, and great starting health. We spent some time in battles to get some fast cash to level them up a bit and get the upgrades, and it's quite a scrappy giant.

My son loves turning it into a cloud of bees to swarm around things and damage them that way.

Well built as all of them are.

Great addition for those who love the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and my kid loves it., June 17, 2013
B. Kirn (Cape Girardeau, MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
Had to jump on this as such a great price. My son is now into the giants and was choosing between this and another one. He chose the other, so I went ahead and got this for him as a gift. He really likes to use this guy. I don't know enough about the game to really give a review on the character itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it!, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
This was given as a gift. My son wanted it and he loves it. Need I say more? (Filler, filler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarm, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
Came early with no issues! Awesome and would do it again when needed as it was a great service and the price was less than in stores

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love the giants it's their favorite., June 4, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
Even though my boys are different ages they are able to come together and play skylanders and their favorites are the giants.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't go wrong, May 23, 2013
Mrs. "Lloyd" (Henderson, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
for the price, you can't go wrong when your children are bugging you for another skylander so they can complete the level! The best part is that I didn't have to leave the house and shipping was FREE! Even Better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Birthday Present EVER!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
This was the one and only toy my son wanted for his birthday! I went to every store in our town to buy this toy and nobody had it. I even asked my sister who lives 5 hours away to see if she could find it, with no luck. I went to Amazon and within 3 minutes it was ordered and within a week we had it! Disaster averted! Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character (Video Game)
The price was awesome, I just love the sales that make your children happy. The game is addicting and these guys get cuter each time.

Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character
Skylanders Giants: Swarm Giant Character by Activision (Nintendo 3DS / Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
$14.99 $12.00