First off, a lot of returning Skylanders in Swap Force all have a little title in front of their names.
For example, Prism Break is Hyper Beam Prism Break. Spryo is called Mega Ram Spyro. Chill is called Blizzard Chill.

Published 13 months ago by El-Ski

Published 4 months ago by Bill Havens

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to write this since the only other review is...well honestly a clueless person, January 14, 2014

The reason be, is they start as their regular/default selves then as you go through their talent tree/pathways/upgrades, whatever you'd like to call it. You upgrade them and then in game they will become what their model is.

For Example,
Prism Break here starts with blue crystals, then turns green once you upgrade him at a certain point, at the very end of the pathway you can upgrade him red (which just gives him more damage).
It is the SAME for every other Skylander. Mega Ram Spyro also starts as regular Spyro, you just go through his upgrades and after the pathways you can upgrade him with his Mega Ram horn version.

As for Prism Break, he is fun and look cool. I like how he actually changes his crystal colors more than twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a sky lander...how can it not be perfect, June 4, 2014
Kudos to the inventor of this video game. It is my trump card for getting school studies done. The promise of a sky lander is wonderful motivation for my six year old. It induces immediate spelling recall and I don't have to hear whining about how many math pages are to be done. With regard to the character my son loves him and loves how he destroys the bad guys....his words. Swash buckler was damaged by accident....please work on making him available soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two arrived perfect, the other two (Fire Kraken and Roller Brawl) ..., October 18, 2014
Bill Havens (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered 4 new Skylander characters for my sons form Amazon (2 directly and 1 fulfilled by Amazon). Two arrived perfect, the other two (Fire Kraken and Roller Brawl) arrived with all the pieces, but without packaging to include the cardboard backing completely missing. When I purchase a new product I expect it to be in original packaging and look like I bought it form a store. Very disappointed and hate to give gifts this way. Amazon was unable to exchange both characters and now I'm stuck!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 24, 2013
Oscar Reyes (New York, New York, US) - See all my reviews
my kid is very happy with the product... he is very happy with the game and the characters on the screen..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 20, 2014
Awesome gift for a boy or girl, for Christmas or birthdays...Yes I would tell a friend of this cool item

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, June 3, 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he loved it! Nice looking Skylander and the Black Friday deal made it totally worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Package was open and closed with a piece of tape...!, December 12, 2014
The actual Skylanders package for this item was opened and it had a small piece of tape to close it back up - I pay for first quality, I expect first quality from Amazon. This is a Christmas present for my little grandson, now I'm not sure if the product was used, returned to Amazon and resold. I guess it's best to go directly to Toy r Us for these types of gifts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Already opened and probably used, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Skylanders SWAP Force: Slobber Tooth Character (Video Game)
I ordered 4 skylanders as a gift for my son-when the package arrived, this skylander was obviously previously opened. The cardboard back was ripped off and just laying at the bottom of the box. I just taped it back on and plan to still gift it and hope my son doesn't notice, but only because I had purchased it on sale for $5-had I spent any more I'd be returning it. It was very obvious that this was previously opened and someone attempted to put it all back together in the package.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked, March 22, 2014
Would have given 4 stars if package was sealed! The cardboard came detached from plastic cover, I figure that's why amazon has them , maybe they were returned by previous owners, but if that was the case why not just glue it back , I'm sure we wouldn't notice, anyway it works on portal and my son loved it! If i needed to wrap it as gift I would have glued it myself'

2.0 out of 5 stars This character works fine, and is as advertised, December 18, 2014
This character works fine, and is as advertised. The two star review is because it arrived already opened, and carefully re-packaged. Nothing wrong with it but I bought a new unopened product, not a "very good condition used" product. I expected better buying directly from amazon.

Skylanders SWAP Force: Slobber Tooth Character
Skylanders SWAP Force: Slobber Tooth Character by Activision (Not Machine Specific)
$9.99 $9.50