First off, a lot of returning Skylanders in Swap Force all have a little title in front of their names.
For example, Prism Break is Hyper Beam Prism Break. Spryo is called Mega Ram Spyro. Chill is called Blizzard Chill.

Published 11 months ago by El-Ski

Published 2 months ago by Bill Havens

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to write this since the only other review is...well honestly a clueless person, January 14, 2014

The reason be, is they start as their regular/default selves then as you go through their talent tree/pathways/upgrades, whatever you'd like to call it. You upgrade them and then in game they will become what their model is.

For Example,
Prism Break here starts with blue crystals, then turns green once you upgrade him at a certain point, at the very end of the pathway you can upgrade him red (which just gives him more damage).
It is the SAME for every other Skylander. Mega Ram Spyro also starts as regular Spyro, you just go through his upgrades and after the pathways you can upgrade him with his Mega Ram horn version.

As for Prism Break, he is fun and look cool. I like how he actually changes his crystal colors more than twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, March 20, 2014
my kid love this toy. it works with his wii console so it was a matter of taking it out of the package and use it with the wii.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 27, 2014
I so very very very very love my sky landers figurines and now I got all three of the series this particular this sky lander

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, May 30, 2014
Grandson loved the additions, product was in perfect shape and shipped fast. I would feel comfortable buying the next character in the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 18, 2014
Our son loved it, he has played with it a lot
Would recommend this product and sell to
future buys.
Excellent service,

1.0 out of 5 stars Two arrived perfect, the other two (Fire Kraken and Roller Brawl) ..., October 18, 2014
Bill Havens (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered 4 new Skylander characters for my sons form Amazon (2 directly and 1 fulfilled by Amazon). Two arrived perfect, the other two (Fire Kraken and Roller Brawl) arrived with all the pieces, but without packaging to include the cardboard backing completely missing. When I purchase a new product I expect it to be in original packaging and look like I bought it form a store. Very disappointed and hate to give gifts this way. Amazon was unable to exchange both characters and now I'm stuck!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a sky lander...how can it not be perfect, June 4, 2014
Kudos to the inventor of this video game. It is my trump card for getting school studies done. The promise of a sky lander is wonderful motivation for my six year old. It induces immediate spelling recall and I don't have to hear whining about how many math pages are to be done. With regard to the character my son loves him and loves how he destroys the bad guys....his words. Swash buckler was damaged by accident....please work on making him available soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find item ..very awesome, June 1, 2014
My son didn't have this Skylander and we couldn't find it in stores. He was so excited when it came in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander collection, May 30, 2014
My grandson has a skylander collection and we didn't have this one. He, of course is happy with the purchase. So, when he's happy grandma is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for granddaughter, February 23, 2014
This was a gift for my 12 yr old granddaughter & she loves it. Why these kids love these things is beyond me as they are really ugly, but they seem to be the great thing now. So it met all her expectations.

Skylanders SWAP Force: Rip Tide Character
Skylanders SWAP Force: Rip Tide Character by Activision (Not Machine Specific)
$9.99 $9.51