Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 76% off the $44.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$14.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$30.17 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Starter Pack includes: 1-Video Game, 1-Portal of Power, 3-Skylanders Figures, 1-Character Collector Poster, 3-Sticker Sheets with Secret Codes and 3-Trading Cards
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
1. The game comes with two swappable characters. I figured when I got the starter kit, I'd immediately have to go spend another $15 on another swappable character since that's the fun of the game, but nope, it comes with Wash Buckler and Blast Zone, both of which are swappable.
2. The game is long (at least for a 6 year old) which means he feels like he can keep playing and playing. Also, as we add new characters, it's kind of like a new game for him. He may go a few weeks and not play a lot (based on our experience with Giants), but as soon as a new character is added to the collection, there is a renewed interest.
3. The old characters work with the new game. This is big for us because we have so many Giants characters. At least I don't feel like I'm starting over completely.
4. The swappable characters are pretty fun. There will eventually be 16 swappable ones and swapping allows the player to merge abilities and elements. I also like how they use magnets to hold them together so there are no pieces to break off.
5. The characters are pretty durable. In the past year, we've only had one character lose his head! Haha! A little super glue and he was as good as new and, I'll admit, my kids aren't easy on them.Read more ›
OLD vs NEW:
The graphics are more colorful and some of the characters do have a little bit of a "cartoonish" appearance and the lip syncing to words is off(not a deal breaker, read the words you won't notice). For instance, the Chompies are back but their eyes are longer which makes them a little more silly looking. Don't let that deceive you into thinking that this game is a breeze. It has the ability to adjust the level of difficulty like it did in GIANTS. From Easy, to Nightmare Mode it has something to offer everyone. It still has hats, treasure chests, puzzles, Kaos and Glumshanks, Flynn, ability to buy upgrades, quests, battles, two players in story mode, and the same camera angles to attack from. You can use ALL of your older Skylander figures and in fact, if you are new to the franchise, make sure to buy a Giant if you enjoy being able to complete everything. I am early into the game and the first and second levels have an area where you need a giant to unlock a treasure chest worth coins. So it is not mandatory to have a giant, but don't put them away if you already have them. The narrator reads the words on the screen, so a younger child could play it alone or you can play with the sound down.
WHAT'S NEW?Read more ›
The game itself, if you have not played it, involves chapters (levels) which are in different areas of Skylands, a magical realm full of exciting characters, presents, magical keys, hats that give your character special abilities, amusing but tough enemies and bosses, puzzles and mini-games along the way, secret areas and beautiful scenery. In Swap Force, which is the third in the series of Skylanders games (Skylanders Spyro's Adventure was the first, and then Skylanders Giants was the second), the Swap Force characters were tasked with protecting the magic in Skylands. Well, technically they protected the volcano that supplies the magic in Skylands, but one day a huge eruption from the volcano blasted them into two pieces!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My nephew loves these!! As described. Shipped fast. Cheaper than in stores!Published 8 days ago by Justin H.
My 8 year old son was so excited to get this long-awaited gift for Christmas. He and his friends love it! Didn't disappoint. Met expectations.Published 16 days ago by Chula
This item was as described. I have a 4 and 6 year old. They first leaned of the skylanders series from my nephew. He loves it. I wanted to purchase them one for christmas. Read morePublished 25 days ago by S.S. Lucas
After Activision realized that Skylanders was potentially a second Call of Duty for its financial gain, they were quick to milk the franchise for all that it would ever be worth as... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Ryan Sil. (Gamer & freelance PC/Android indie dev)
This package was supposed to come with the Wii game, as stated in the description and on the package. The game was not included which made the entire gift useless.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My 6 yo nephew had this on his Christmas list and found a great deal on Amazon (like most things :D ). He LOVES it! Such a neat bundle pack.Published 1 month ago by Ultra Turtle