Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Style Name: Limited Edition Spring 2014 Springtime Trigger Happy S3Change

on May 9, 2014
My Nephew: It was very strong. It was very fun. He had alway wanted it because he could not find it in the stores.
on April 13, 2014
I love Skylanders and have many characters. I am confused about this Spring Edition as well as Punk Shock. Trigger Happy got a cool new Easter egg paint job for his Spring Edition but the only difference for Fryno and Punk Shock is the packaging. The characters are exactly the same as the standard releases. if you take them out of package you would never know the difference. Very disappointing.
22 comments9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
I had an impossible time finding this is in store. Didn't realize it was limited edition. So I was very happy to find it and for a reasonable price. The toy works as intended and works from inside the packaging.
on July 8, 2014
My son loved it! Thank you for making his day!
on June 19, 2014
They loved it and have had a blast since adding this to their game. It does some fun things too!
on June 17, 2014
I purchased this for my grandson for his birthday. He is absolutely delighted with his Swamp Force game and figures.
on May 30, 2014
Got this for my grandson as a gift, he absolutely loves Skylanders. He specifically requested this piece. A bit pricey though. He really enjoys his collection.
on May 23, 2014
My son loves it! He is building up his collection...think he has almost all of the characters. Waiting for the next phase!
on May 20, 2014
Bought this for my nephew and he loved it!! I was very happy!!
on May 19, 2014
just what we wanted and in perfect condition, justvery satisfied.
superb product quality.I received what I asked very very very happy. thanks