Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

75%
25%

on April 16, 2012
One difference between this game and the Wii console's game is that you need to load the characters to the game every time you want to use them (or switch them) which is a bit painful process. The portal itself is very sensitive and you got to try several times before you can successfully load every character. The other fact is that you can only have, at any time, two characters at most loaded in the game (no way you can register all characters like in the ipad/iphone version). A process that I myself found painful. (didn't use it myself, but had to set and switch characters for my young kids).
on August 31, 2012
I was a bit surprised when i started this game. I had a good time with it but in ads activisions did not say there was such a large difference from the 3ds version and the wii version. The levels are not the same. The skylanders have less attacks but they can jump and by holding A can run fast and a lot of them have an attack when they run. And they can jump. The thing i'm most happy about were i got it for a lower price here with a gift card. And I got way more than my full money back, and its portable.
on March 13, 2012
Our grandson has loved this and the figures we bought to go with it. Awesome toy. Great play for imagination and creativity.
on April 15, 2015
What is the cable for? We have a 3DS so ours is wireless but still has a plug for a cable. Is it for alternate power?
on April 19, 2012
The seller was very helpful, Quick & Understanding. The first portal we got did not work right so the seller quickly sent us another with no problem. The new one came and it works great! My son is very happy and that is the only thing that matters. He has so many of the skylanders that we just needed the portal and the game for his DSI and with that price who could complain. Also I was pleased to find out it is a different version than the one he already had for the game system he has. I did not want to pay $60/$70 all over again when he already has it on another system. So for us this was awesome. Plus since you can only use 2 characters at a time I think paying full price is ridiculous.
on November 1, 2015
Was good need help on delivery
on December 25, 2012
The game is easy to use on the DS and super fun!! You are able to change out the action figures just like on the wii!
on September 17, 2012
20 days ago I bought this game at stores, I was going to play it on my 3ds on the same friday. Then my 3ds got stolen, The game was in it. I got my 3ds back from the robber (a nice one to) but they sold the game. I got this loose set to play the game. It is a good game, but is deffenently not portable, It has some good moments but it is esaly forgetabul, and the final boss is a joke. A better idea is to buy the consal version because of portability stand point. So So buy. P.S. anyone need a portal of power?
on July 15, 2014
Good as advertised!
on January 4, 2012
At $24.99 the price can't be beat however this item requires 2 Skylanders figures which for some reason isn't mentioned in the product description. One of the first things this game asks is to put a Skylander on the Portal of Power so it's pretty much impossible to start the game without at least 2 figures.