5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Stackable, Latchable
I agree with the others...the box is a smidge too short to store the swappable characters upright, but that's not a problem for me.
My son has the Giant & Swap Force versions of the case, and we use them to store the 'regular' height figures.
We're able to fit/stand about 30 figures into each tackle box..
Best of all, the boxes stack, latch & lock together...
Published 12 months ago by TheGiddens5

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short
Published 13 months ago by C. Paulos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, November 1, 2013
This review is from: POWER A Skylanders SWAP Force Tackle Box Storage (Video Game)
The larger Swap Force characters don't fit standing up, they're just a smidge too tall, ~0.25", for the lid to close. I don't know how they got 20 characters to fit. I barely got 13 inside. It's much smaller than I was expecting. Outside dimensions are 11.25" x 14.25" x 4". Internal dimensions 10.75" x 13.25" x 3.5". It would be perfect if only it was 0.5" taller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Stackable, Latchable, December 29, 2013
We're able to fit/stand about 30 figures into each tackle box..
Best of all, the boxes stack, latch & lock together. We're planning to but another one, so we can move his Spyro Series figures out of the original zipper tote bag.
As for his Giants and Swappable figures, we use the larger vinyl/velcro storage cases for those.
Also, the cases have proven sturdy so far, as our 2-year old tends to sometimes use the closed cases as a stepping stool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, December 15, 2013
There is nothing special about this case. As the last reviewer said the swap force characters cannot stand up. It has 2 permanent dividers the long way and 6 removable ones (2 in each row). We currently have 11 figures (5 of which are swapable), the tower, gem and hammer in it, and there is still a nice amount of room for more(maybe half full). The case shuts nicely locking on all 3 sides but would have benefited from a carry handle. All in all it is a nice box with cool graphics but not worth what I see a lot of people trying to sell them for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Swap Force figures don't fit!, January 2, 2014
J. Schepler (Norco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased this to store our family's collection of Swap Force Skylanders, only to discover that it is not tall enough to house the new Swappable characters unless you lay them down or separate them. This was extremely disappointing considering that it appears to be designed and decorated specificly for the new Swap Force characters. You would be better off spending 1/2 the amount of money on a generic ornament storage box like the ones by Sterilite, which is what we use to store all of our Giants and Spyro's Adventure Skylanders. I was also disappointed in the quality of the materials used in its construction and the claim of adjustable compartments only consisting of two dividers per compartment that can be removed, but there are no other optional placements for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Conveinent, May 2, 2014
Purchased for my son to store and transport his Skylanders Swap Force characters. Works great for storing them neatly at home and safely transporting them to play at friends' houses. Also useful in that my son used the sticker that came with the characters to label their location in the box. The creative packaging allows for easy identification as to which characters are located in that box without opening or even "unstacking". As his collection grows we will be purchasing more boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 22, 2014
Holds collection reasonably. Sturdy and large enough for a moderate number of figures.
I would buy another if I can find it at a more reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, March 27, 2014
Great storage box for skylanders. My kids will put away all their skylanders win no problem. Gets them in the storage box vs. toy box

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 25, 2014
Holds the characters sufficiently and is easy to slide under the bed or put on the closet shelf. It is the perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent B, February 21, 2014
This tackle box was perfect fit for my sons skylanders. The seperating sliders can be removed to add more space. Awesome service and price was re

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to keep all the pieces together and working, January 7, 2014
Myn grandson loves this portable way to keep all his skylander pieces together and out of harms way. So does his mom.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

POWER A Skylanders SWAP Force Tackle Box Storage
POWER A Skylanders SWAP Force Tackle Box Storage by POWER A (Nintendo 3DS / Wii / Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Used & New from: $28.99