The SkylinkHome Wireless Motion Alert Kit can be placed indoors or outdoors to alert you of security breaches. Using infrared technology, the motion sensor will detect any movement and report it to the Household Alert Receiver to alert you. You can set the system to one of three operating modes to be alerted of movement. All three modes will flash an LED to notify you of movement, you can change the mode based on the audio indicator you would like to receive. Alert Mode beeps when a sensor is activated, Alarm Mode will scare off intruders with a 95 dB siren, and Off will not emit and audio indictation. A Supervised Sensor is included to monitor their batteries and let you know when the battery life is getting low. Up to 16 sensors (sold separately) can be used in up to 4 zones with this Wireless Motion Alert Kit making this system expandable! Expand add more sensors for more enhanced security and alert applications.Troubleshooting steps:
Erase the sensor (HA-434TL) from the receiver unit (GM-434RL) by clearing the memory:
1. Remove the adapter from the receiver.
2. Open the back cover, press and hold the learn button. Do not release the learn button until step 4.
3. While holding onto the learn button, plug in the adapter to the receiver.
4. You may release the learn button when the LED’s on the receiver are all on.
5. After releasing, you have erased all sensors from the receiver.
Erasing the sensor and clearing the memory is the most important step
Re-learn the sensor to the receiver unit:
1. Open the back cover and there is a learn button. Press and hold this learn button for 5 seconds, until both green LED and zone 1 red LED flash. You may now release the learn button.
2. If you would like to program the sensor to zone 1, activate the sensor while the zone 1 red LED is flashing (To activate, press the SET button on the back of the sensor above the battery location)
3. If you would like to program the sensor to other zones, press the learn button again after pressing to zone 1, until the red LED flashes at the zone you want to program the sensor to, then activate the sensor by pressing the SET button.
4. Once the sensor is programmed, the green LED will be steadily on and none of the red zone LEDs will be on.
From the Manufacturer
Long Range Motion Alert/Alarm Set