Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 128 questions
vote
As far as I know, the only way to deactivate it is to unplug it. I have unplugged mine and it has not made me reset the settings.
Sep 2, 2013 by Candy Clark
vote
It isn't a light it's a beeping noise.
Jul 22, 2013 by flyinford
vote
One 9V battery per outdoor sensor unit. The main unit is plugged in.
Dec 11, 2014 by Sunny
vote
I would equate it to a door chime. It's loud enough for me (hard of hearing). I have the alarm on a tree in the driveway and it will chime 13 times when something passes it. I haven't tried the alarm but understand it's pretty loud. It will pick up squirrels, deer and other critters that pass through. I'm happy with it.
Apr 1, 2013 by Eddie P. Hufford
votes
We have large trees 30 or so feet away from the senor on driveway. We did have to adjust the sensor downward so it wouldn't pick up excessive tree motion. This was in strong wind. On a normal day, the trees wouldn't affect the sensor. Dogs walking across drive way can set the alarm off, so setting sensor down, it can still pick up tires as they drive by and alert you. It doesn't have to 'see' the whole vehicle.
Sep 25, 2013 by DCH
votes
The one I purchased came with two sensors. And they work WONDERFULLY!!! I bought two more, and added them. These little detectors are great. They are sensitive, too (placement is key).
Jul 22, 2013 by JayWilliamson
votes
Seriously, this sensor works only part of the time 5 feet or 100 feet away. I strongly suggest you use a reliable solution for anything that is important. It will false alarm, or lose track of the sensor or not alarm when it should. Then sometimes it works fine. I have 2 base units and 4 different sensors. None work reliably.
Jan 8, 2014 by Jerry
votes
I've only had mine a couple months. They are decent plastic, with screws and adjustable mount. This is Alaska, it was 24 degrees yesterday morning, still working fine on the original batteries.
Sep 21, 2013 by Edwin H Allgair Jr
votes
It is not. It is simply one volume with a series of 10 beats on alert function. It is a pretty basic yet effective system though.
Jun 3, 2013 by Reed
votes
You can add up to 4 sensors but there is no button to push. It will just sound off automatically when someone is present.
Mar 2, 2014 by cdpham
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers