Customer Discussions > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PC forum

Can you play Skyrim with other players on the internet or different game consoles?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2011 5:25:31 AM PST
K. Cook says:
I'm the mother so I don't know much. Wondering if my sons can play with each other from different cities with PC, PS3, and Xbox Kinect.

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 6:23:47 AM PST
Its a single player game, no multiplayer at all

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 8:39:54 AM PST
Sadly this is a single player only game, they will not be able to play with each other over any console or PC.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 10:52:52 PM PST
Yagga says:
No they can't. THANK GOODNESS

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 10:53:06 PM PST
Yagga says:
Go play MMOs then

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 11:35:03 AM PST
I sense anger....

as a matter of Fact I do play MMOs, and I enjoy them, I also enjoy Skyrim as a single player game. My friend who also plays it would LIKE us (just the two of us) to play Skyirm together. I realize it would be difficult because of how the game works.

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 9:48:29 PM PST
Arseface says:
Elder Scrolls online = Bethesda officially selling out. That is, if you don't think they already have.

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 6:56:40 AM PST
I heard that there is a mod out that allows people to play in the same game...not sure how it works but supposed to be like an alpha style version

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 7:02:38 PM PST
@Nicholas P. Jordan
do you know the name of the mod?

Posted on Dec 23, 2011 9:15:02 AM PST
Luffy says:
It's funny how much arrogance and anger we have in the world, a person comes in here asking a perfectly innocent question and we get responses like "No they can't. THANK GOODNESS" and "Go play MMOs then"

@K Cook, how old are your sons? Skyrim is a mature single player game. There will be cutting of heads and that sort. Be sure to take that into account.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2012 9:39:34 AM PST
Actually Morrowind has a user made module that allows 2 players to play together but only 2. I am sure if some teenager could pull it off between classes that Bethesda could have pulled it off if they wanted to.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PC
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PC by Bethesda Softworks (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,213)